Sponsored

P.P. LVL 2 in online "Build & Price" ???

Fastek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT - Soon to be!
Does anybody know if the Perf. Package Level 2 will be listed on the online "Build and Price" guide through Ford's website?

If not, I have a question -
The original Perf. Package required purchasing the Magne Ride dampers separately. My understanding is that the Level 2 Package comes with the Magne ride dampers. Is this confirmed?
Sponsored

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
Does anybody know if the Perf. Package Level 2 will be listed on the online "Build and Price" guide through Ford's website?

The original Perf. Package required purchasing the Magne Ride dampers separately. My understanding is that the Level 2 Package comes with the Magne ride dampers. Is this confirmed?
No idea on the first question. Yes to the second.

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase

When I placed my order with my local dealer they said its unlikely that the PP2 option will ever be available via the online builder. Its my understanding only so many PP2 cars will be produced a year, so that would make sense.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
So PP2 will be more of a allocated dealer (big sellers) special already spec'ed out and delivered? Showroom queen. I wouldn't be surprised to see them mark them up if so.

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
So PP2 will be more of a allocated dealer (big sellers) special already spec'ed out and delivered? Showroom queen. I wouldn't be surprised to see them mark them up if so.
I wouldn't be surprised either, anyway they can make a buck! Glad I got mine below Invoice!

Sponsored

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Rumor is that PP2 will be limited so it may not be worth putting into the Build and Price system. But people have ordered them.

Just use the order guide to assemble your list of options - basically it's a GT with 301A or 401A, 673 (PP2) and whatever other permitted options you want. Auto, black trim, block header, mini spare, and optional wheels are verboten.

Then go your dealer and ask them if they'll accept an order for $x under invoice/xplan/list/whatever and don't tell them you want PP2 until they're putting it in.

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Rumor is that PP2 will be limited so it may not be worth putting into the Build and Price system. But people have ordered them.

Just use the order guide to assemble your list of options - basically it's a GT with 301A or 401A, 673 (PP2) and whatever other permitted options you want. Auto, black trim, block header, mini spare, and optional wheels are verboten.

Then go your dealer and ask them if they'll accept an order for $x under invoice/xplan/list/whatever and don't tell them you want PP2 until they're putting it in.
My dealer didn't question PP2 at all. Just told them what options I wanted and that I had Xplan. Walked out at 400 under invoice @ $49200.

Dinosoar

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dinosoarmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mustang GT (Track Car Only); 2019 Jetta GLI
Vehicle Showcase
When I placed my order with my local dealer they said its unlikely that the PP2 option will ever be available via the online builder. Its my understanding only so many PP2 cars will be produced a year, so that would make sense.
But we were able to, are able to, build an GT350R? The 2PP cars can't be that restricted to include no online build & price function...besides, Truecar.com allows one to build it out.

Ford's often confusing with their site.

GT6555

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP2, Lightning Blue
New here because I just ordered my GT PP2 today. Yes magnaride is included. I was able to build it on nada.com prior to going to the dealer.

Sponsored

watkins290

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 mustang GT
ive had two dealers tell me they cant order PP2 car yet. even after ive told them the order code was 673 as ive seen mentioned on here. any ideas...

Prokiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT & 2018 Mustang GT PP2
i ordered mine on saturday. dealer had called up his factory guy before hand and said they are building PP2 now.
Sponsored