Sponsored

BMR's "CB005" S550 IRS Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit - PICS & INFO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Thanks to those who have supported us and acquired this CB005 system!

Since the release of this product, we have been manufacturing them non-stop.

From daily drivers to road course and drag racing - this system has received just FANTASTIC feedback!

Thanks again, and if you have not picked this kit up - do yourself a favor and GET IT.

;)
Sponsored

JohnBoyNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
^^ This is going to be my March mod!!

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)

702TrafficCone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
I ordered it yesterday! Can't wait to get it from you [MENTION=9985]BMR Tech[/MENTION]!

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
SO you have signed up for TeamCB005....but are not official just yet. ;)

Post your feedback when you get it on! Thanks for supporting our operation, and enjoy!

Sponsored

bobc775

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, Gaurd
I installed the BMR CB005 this morning. I had the Steeda Rear IRS Subframe Support Braces in place and had to remove it to install the CB005. The ride with the CB005 and without the Subframe Support was unbelievable. The ride is no where near as harsh now and you can actually feel the IRS working as you corner and go over uneven road conditions. I'm glad I made the change.

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
I installed the BMR CB005 this morning. I had the Steeda Rear IRS Subframe Support Braces in place and had to remove it to install the CB005. The ride with the CB005 and without the Subframe Support was unbelievable. The ride is no where near as harsh now and you can actually feel the IRS working as you corner and go over uneven road conditions. I'm glad I made the change.
Love love love hearing feedback from people who have experience with multiple parts.

:cheers:

702TrafficCone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
SO you have signed up for TeamCB005....but are not official just yet. ;)

Post your feedback when you get it on! Thanks for supporting our operation, and enjoy!
Will do! Hope they ship out soon!

fast88fox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT Premium PP
After all the positive reviews and BMR Techs helpful responses to all the questions on this forum (and I am getting tired of wheel hop) I will be ordering a set from Jason at Hypermotive at the end of next week. I have a set of BMR caster/camber plates, CJPP springs & Steeda IRS alignment bushings cut for these braces to put on. I was just hoping for some cold weather for a few days so I don't feel so bad taking the car off the road with all the warm 60 degree + weather we have had in NC the last week or two.

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
After all the positive reviews and BMR Techs helpful responses to all the questions on this forum (and I am getting tired of wheel hop) I will be ordering a set from Jason at Hypermotive at the end of next week. I have a set of BMR caster/camber plates, CJPP springs & Steeda IRS alignment bushings cut for these braces to put on. I was just hoping for some cold weather for a few days so I don't feel so bad taking the car off the road with all the warm 60 degree + weather we have had in NC the last week or two.
AWESOME!

The guys at Hypermotive are great. They sell, install and USE a ton of BMR product. :headbang:

Sponsored

roycemek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Have any of you guys used that Steeda alignment kit that works with the CB005? I'm wondering if I should purchase it or is it a waste of money?
I read through most of the posts but I was wondering if this was ever answered? I'm considering the CB005 kit and I want to know if it is recommended or not to run the Steeda alignment kit with this mod? Does it add unnecessary material and/or complications?

https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-alignment-kit-rear-subframe-for-bmr-cb005-555-4447.html

Thanks,
Royce M

OP
OP
BMR Tech

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
I read through most of the posts but I was wondering if this was ever answered? I'm considering the CB005 kit and I want to know if it is recommended or not to run the Steeda alignment kit with this mod?

Thanks,
Royce M
You can. Not really necessary, but it's not a game changer or deal breaker. I have CB005 on 2 of my cars with no centering sleeves - and they work just fine. :thumbsup:

Steeda knows how badass and popular our CB005 is, so they actually made a centering kit specifically for it.

https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-alignment-kit-rear-subframe-for-bmr-cb005-555-4447.html

Enjoy!

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
We can always use USPS, which is much cheaper.

Or, usually, our Aus customers acquire the parts from our large suppliers.

Shoot an email to [email protected] and request a quote to Aus, if you want to order direct. ;)
Sorry for the late reply. Many thanks for the response. I did indeed go through one of your distributors and have a cradle lock out kit and end links waiting for the car when it arrives in about 10 weeks time. :)

Must_Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gone-2016 Mustang GT Premium
Just finished the road test after installing the cb005. Install time was less than 2 hours with jackstands. No issues lining up the cradle.

Really do notice the difference. No more arse-jiggle in corner transitions!! Running base GT suspension, (yeah, I love the COMPLIANT base suspension, body roll and all!!) and this really makes a it track nicely. Can't wait for HPDE!! Don't do many burnouts so I can't comment on wheel hop.

Great job on this Kit BMR!

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
^ Great ... planning on installing mine once it warms up ... any install tips?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.