Sponsored

Barton, MGW, Steeda......

MGW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Well shoot, I am in the middle of installing mines and just saw this :eyebulge:

Will there be a way to switch the current MGW stick for the new flat stick later or will we have to get a whole new shifter?

Flat sticks will be compatible with any compact race spec.

George
Sponsored

Brazenbuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just put the original Barton in mine (body mounted). Solid shifts. No noise. Not sure what else anyone could ask for. I've used TriAx's and MGW's in the past and they're great too.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
We have a 10 percent off sale going on all this week code MGWHUMBUG

We also will have a flat stick version coming out VERY soon. We already finished the GT500 one and the MT-82 is next on the list!!!

We have 2 throw upper options and 2 handle options so you can get as mild or wild as you want with throw.

There are other options out there for sure but the race spec is STILL the best most engineered option out there.

George
Damm now thats sweet,i see this coming with tax money.

Horse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
300 hp with 3 pedals
Excuse the ignorance, what is the difference between the flat stick and what is available now?
flat stick/shaft/handle vs round, I think. But George has the final say of course.

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
I'll give an unbiased opinion on this topic. I had a MGW race spec in my last S550 and now have a blowfish bracket in my current S550.

Not that big of a difference between the two in regards to feel of the shifts to be 100% honest. Stock shifter with the blowfish is just as smooth and precise in regards to shifts. The MGW just feels a bit more robust and has a little less vibration. For the money I would honestly take the blowfish over the MGW.

Don't get me wrong, the quality and craftsmanship that goes in to every single component of the MGW is amazing. The blowfish bracket does just about everything the MGW does with a easier install and less than half the price tag.
Hey I sold you the bracket! Everything good? No issues?
Sponsored