2020 GT500 Mustang Caught Testing Uncovered For The First Time

Ponyboy4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dakota
Vehicle(s)
2004 GT Premium
Looks like this must be the less hardcore vairant of the car. That camo is doing it's job well.
Sponsored

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
I just came a little :hail::lol:

Concrete GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red Vert
Them some hideously ugggglllyyy wheels. I also hope they're hiding more details under that wrap but it's got to be getting late in the game at this point.....If this is it I better see something approaching the 800HP mark or get the damned thing down to 3700-3800#...

JC500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Orange
Not too sure what every one is wetting there pants over. Does not look much different from a gt350 hmmmm I don't see so the hype besides a bad ass engine in it predator

Sponsored

GT500TT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche turbo
I see a good amount of changes. Basically take a GT350 and add the vented hood, openings for what looks like twin intercoolers at each front corner, more aggressive splitter/side skirt/rear valence, and I'm sure there is a lot more going on that we can't quite see yet.
You got good eyes!!

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Thats where I come in and make this thing even more of a beast, cannot wait to get my hands on one for R&D !

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I absolutely don't see it? What is going to make this so special? There is nothing in those pictures that makes me regret not waiting on this car so far! I mean where's the beef! I can't be the only one that thinks it's going to look to much like your garden variety Mustang! They could have at least widen the track or something seeing it's taken several years to release. Any way maybe that wrap is just really really damn good at hiding what is under it!!
well the track at the front is massively wider looks to be at least 2 inch a side compared to a standard s550 seems to be more overhang past the lights than the 350 front wings too and the front wheels are pretty flush with edge of wing so its deffo wider at front.

apart from that its nice to see ford realise their mistake with the front end and fix it :) :thumbsup:

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
You've gotta take the spy shots with a pinch of salt it'll obviously get some better rims and a spoiler etc

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Them some hideously ugggglllyyy wheels.
So I'm not the only one....

This thing needs way better looking wheels. And get past the black finish fad too already so the design details aren't lost....

Jak112460

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
That is a test mule. The headlights will be different.

Nameless

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tedd
Vehicle(s)
'13 GT
Since it’s a mule I would bet if that’s not the final Front end design and possibly not the final headlight and fender’s.
AFAIK those are prototypes by now, not just mules.

You've gotta take the spy shots with a pinch of salt it'll obviously get some better rims and a spoiler etc
True

That is a test mule. The headlights will be different.
It's not a test mule anymore, it's a prototype. The headlights will be different? what do you mean by that? (how different?)