Sponsored

Presenting the AWE Mustang GT Exhaust Suite. Available now as dual or quad tip!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Really really late but. I finally got my Longtube headers installed. I just had time to record a few videos in the interior. These are Pypes Catless LTHs mated to AWE's Touring Catback.

That's a hearty sounding rip :thumbsup:
Sponsored

TYGT350

Nope, not a GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT PP
Cold start of the touring Catback and Catless headers.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Thanks! I'm just putting these out as I have time. Now here's the cammed idle tune. Sounds best with headphones. :)

I must say that I'm not typically a fan of blue, but Ford's lightning blue is quite nice. The third GT out of the group of four getting Roushchargers installed here at HQ is the same color and I'm attracted to it more than I like to admit (I'm a red feign).

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
On the move with [MENTION=13665]V8Venom[/MENTION] and the Touring Edition Cat-back (paired to LTHs).

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]1_tt5LxloKM[/MEDIA]"]AWE Touring Edition Cat-back Exhaust[/ame]

TYGT350

Nope, not a GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I must say that I'm not typically a fan of blue, but Ford's lightning blue is quite nice. The third GT out of the group of four getting Roushchargers installed here at HQ is the same color and I'm attracted to it more than I like to admit (I'm a red feign).
Thanks I like it quite a bit too. Ruby Red is a very close second for me. :headbang:

Sponsored

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
This thread is really long and I'm just lazy tonight. Does anyone have sound clips from 2018's? For some reason, the Gen3 sounds different even though folks are saying it sounds the same.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
This thread is really long and I'm just lazy tonight. Does anyone have sound clips from 2018's? For some reason, the Gen3 sounds different even though folks are saying it sounds the same.
I have a dyno vid of one of the supercharger builds we did recently. Lend some patience and I will put it together and post it here. Stay tuned.

TYGT350

Nope, not a GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I really need to get an exterior acceleration video of the my setup. Hopefully the camera's mic can handle it :giggle:
Sponsored