Sponsored

It's Here! My 2019 Mustang Bullitt Delivery and First Drive.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Just picked it up yesterday from Lebanon Ford! This is chassis number K0095 but is actually VIN 12! One of the first 5 Bullitts delivered I think. I elaborate a lot more in the video but here's the cliff notes and a few other things I didn't mention in the video:
Absolutely love the rev match.
Exhaust sounds amazing, with more crackles and pops than even the 2018 GT with Active Exhaust that I previously drove.
Pre-production cars had a unique Dark Highland Green MyColor for the gauges, but it's not present as an option in my gauge cluster so must have been removed last minute for production versions.
Taller gearing with the 18+ manuals takes a little getting used to and makes it feel a little less torquey than my 2016 with 3.55s.
Sadly the truck driver put a few scratches in my passenger door at some point. Dealership wrote me an I-O-U and hopefully my body shop can fix it without doing any repainting.

If you have any questions about the car after watching the video, feel free to ask and I'll try and answer as quickly as I can (hard to be on the computer much when all I want to do is drive it haha).
[ame]
forum 1.jpg
forum 2.jpg
forum 3.jpg
forum 4.jpg
forum 5.jpg
forum 6.jpg
forum 7.jpg
Sponsored

Bullitt77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 (sold)
Just picked it up yesterday from Lebanon Ford! This is chassis number K0095 but is actually VIN 12! One of the first 5 Bullitts delivered I think. I elaborate a lot more in the video but here's the cliff notes and a few other things I didn't mention in the video:
Absolutely love the rev match.
Exhaust sounds amazing, with more crackles and pops than even the 2018 GT with Active Exhaust that I previously drove.
Pre-production cars had a unique Dark Highland Green MyColor for the gauges, but it's not present as an option in my gauge cluster so must have been removed last minute for production versions.
Taller gearing with the 18+ manuals takes a little getting used to and makes it feel a little less torquey than my 2016 with 3.55s.
Sadly the truck driver put a few scratches in my passenger door at some point. Dealership wrote me an I-O-U and hopefully my body shop can fix it without doing any repainting.

If you have any questions about the car after watching the video, feel free to ask and I'll try and answer as quickly as I can (hard to be on the computer much when all I want to do is drive it haha).
Congrats Matt!

Sponsored

Ratfink53

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium
Congrats! From your video I can tell that it was worth the wait!

geobar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon XR8
Congratulations Matt.

Looking forward to the next review when you really get into it :) But for now just enjoy it.

AXO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt, Ruby Red Metallic, Premium, PP, 401a
Congrats!

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Congrats Matt! Another journey has begun.....:cheers:

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Always a great feeling....

Congtats brother.

Sponsored

Bullitt77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 (sold)
Matt
It’s unfortunate about the scratch on the passenger side door but you can get that fixed. Congrats once again on your new vehicle. It looks and sounds great! Is rev match a new thing for all the 2019 manual trans mustangs?

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
Congrats brotha. Sounds like you handled that scratch better than I would have. You can probably compound most of it and make it close to invisible if not totally remove it, but that edge near the handle scares me.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Congratulations, Matt! That's a beautiful car.

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
That scratch is a godsend.

Now when the shop broom falls on the rear quarter after the garage door is open on a windy day, the small dent and scratch it leaves won't make him kick the cat over the fence.

In the fine game of cricket there is a saying...."breaking the duck". Breaking the duck is getting a score so that the zero on the scoreboard (that looks like a ducks egg) is removed from your name. Matt's Bullitt just broke the duck. Got it's first scratch :).
Sponsored