Voodoo077

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EB 2016, BMW F11 M kit 2013, Seat Ateca 2017, Volvo T8 2019
Never used Waze in my life :D
Integrated gps could not be the best looking\feature filled system, but it's just right and do the job very well. It looks better since it's integrated in the dash - no support, no power cable - and it lowers the music's volume when speaking.
Having bluetooth handsfree speakerphone feature, I would hate to get out the phone from my pocket to place in the support and plug the power cable every time I need it.

This is why I was hoping that google made android auto wireless (and they finally did!)

On my main car I am using Waze through the telephone on Android auto full screen on the TFT in the car so instead of using the nice looking 3D but without speed warnings or trafic jams ... I now have Waze full screen and boy am I happy with it.
In the Stang it is adapting to the smaller telephone screen but then again after a few minutes you forget about it ;)
And I have a good telephone support
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ericc B

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I am more of the papinist school of thought, it's annoying to have to connect you phone to a wire every time you enter your car. And it will probably take Ford another 5 years to adapt Sync3 to Android Auto Wireless.

But on the other hand I wish I had Sync3 so I could hook up my phone on certain occasions where I know the F5 data is completely dated and I need an online nav service to get me where I wanna go. Luckily my phone fits exactly underneath the toggle switches, but having it on the big display obviously would be an improvement.

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
F6 definitely has some improvements over F5, at least here in Bandit Country (South Limburg).

However its still missing some REALLY obvious things (like the tunnel complex in Maastricht that was completed 18m ago).... so its still far from perfect.
Sponsored