Sponsored

★ Quiet Down Your Interior in Seconds! - Blockit Pre Cut Sound Deadener - GROUP BUY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
80-blockit_banner_650_940955f973c2bd531df3d412b5905ec680cd9ee6.jpg

Mustang 6G Forum Group Buy Special!
Ends 12/12​

Hey gang!

A while ago we received some inquiries about creating our Blockit "Quick & Quiet Mat" For the 2015-2018 Mustang. We came on this forum, asked some questions, and with a little help from some of the members (and a lot of time) ...VIOLA! Its done!

So to launch this we though before we hit the catalogs, online stores...etc we would like to do a little Mustang 6G Forum Group Special to say thanks!

First a little about the product....
The Blockit is placed right over your existing factory carpet. Its pre cut to fit perfect in your trunk. Installation is about 60 seconds.
The Blockit is designed to take the edge off road & tire noise (which is brutal in certain states) & help with some after market exhaust.
Each mat is 1" thick and is made up of 4 layers of acoustical materials which absorb & suppress irritating sounds. The layers are held together by a unique infusing method to insure it will not separate plus there is no toxic glue.
Whats nice is you are not gluing down permanent weight. The mat weighs approx 17 lb but if your going to a track event, take it out! Reinstall for the ride home.

Check Out the link to a member from this forum who tested it out.
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94076

zsk0a9.jpg

The small piece on the right gets removed if you have a factory Subwoofer. :thumbsup:
v3j9ed.jpg

80-layers_new_500_84f2b09d6ae8d638d01d86f9c85c1a32b3d2158c.jpg

As simple as it looks, to have this puppy produced is a pretty laborious process. The price might go up but at this time we have is at $169.95
Shipping the large box (40x12x12) with insure also costs appox $30-$35
BUT for this Group buy $150 to your door! :thumbsup: (lower 48states)

All we need is 10 orders and shes a go! So far we have 6!
Performance nut
Bonafide
Mootang
keltymd
shobbs007
thirdcoaster

To Pre Order Click Here:
http://www.tkoperformance.com/2015-2018-Mustang-Blockit-Quick-Quiet-Mat_p_2008.html

This is a brand new product. We are starting the run shortly. It will take a couple of weeks to get these produced & out so it might (might not ) ship before Christmas.

All made in the USA.
All raw materials are from the USA!
Manufactured under strict ISO 9001 regulations.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us 1800 778 9898
Thank you all for all your help! We hope like the special and enjoy the product!!

Ed
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jmart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Premium, Lightning Blue
would there be any loss of performance by placing this under the carpet vs sitting on top? I’m guessing not but just figured I’d confirm. To my eye it’ll look better/OEM that way.

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
Great deal Ed! :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I'm in, however, do we just wait to see if there are ten buyers or do we go ahead and pre-order at the $169?

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
I'm in. So that is one :)
:thumbsup:

would there be any loss of performance by placing this under the carpet vs sitting on top? I’m guessing not but just figured I’d confirm. To my eye it’ll look better/OEM that way.
Good question. When you say under the carpet , do you mean the factory carpet?
I never tested it that way. Plus it sounds like a lot of extra work. The whole Idea behind this system is its super quick. Just toss it in.

However, if you are talking about placing it over the factory carpet but putting an after market carpeted mat (like lloyds) on top of the Blockit for aesthetics, then you should be fine.
Many Corvette customers do that. The Blockit has a nice uv Protected textured top layer... But it can't compare to a beautiful carpeted rug. :thumbsup:

Great deal Ed! :thumbsup:
Thank ya! :cheers:

OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
That's two.
Awesome:thumbsup:

I'm in, however, do we just wait to see if there are ten buyers or do we go ahead and pre-order at the $169?
Good question.
I'm in the process of changing the price and parameters on the website. So don't order yet. Other wise it will charge the $169 & we will have to do a credit. But I'm on it. I'll get this all rolling in about 10 minutes.. :thumbsup:

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
LOL, I prefer the foam on top so stuff doesn't slide around in my trunk like it did when the carpet was the top layer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TKO Performance

TKO Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tkoperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Corvette
I'm in but the link still shows $169.
Fixed it! Shows the sale price of $150 plus "free shipping"! We are all good:thumbsup:

We had inquired about a "pre order" feature. The company that does our site has it BUT the software is not done so if if you should place the order, it will charged the card.

LOL, I prefer the foam on top so stuff doesn't slide around in my trunk like it did when the carpet was the top layer.

Yeah the textured urethane top was designed to be tough and protect the acoustical foam under it. The fact that it stops thing from sliding around better for then the tight carpet in the Stangs trunk is gravy!
:thumbsup:

Any questions please feel free to reach out to us via email [email protected] or Phone: 1800 778 9898

Ed :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.