Sponsored

750+ HP 2019 Corvette ZR1 Revealed...

Seceda91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G35 M6 - Want a V8!!
Doesn't the current z06 run 2.95 and 10.95 already?
Yeah the A8 does. The M7 is 3.2 and 11.2 1/4 mile.

https://blog.caranddriver.com/comme...orvette-z06-0-60-and-14-mile-times-announced/

I saw the ZR1 at the LA Auto Show.. Had a fat crowd surrounding it.. at first the wing just looks ridiculous and the front bumper looks like a Honda Civic. But after seeing it in person, the large wing is what makes it look like a ZR1 and the front bumper doesn't look as bad.

Not that I can afford the car anyways... but it is a damn beast. Whoever can afford one Lord Jesus.

chevy-corvette-zr1-aiming-for-sub-7-minute-nrburgring-time.jpg
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Maybe in a 1/4 mi drag race but this ZR1 would destroy it in everything else. I bet with slicks and skinnies on the ZR1 it would smoke the demon in the 1/4 mi to.
[MENTION=17124]Stage_3[/MENTION] was saying that the ZR1 made more HP than the "top dog" muscle car -
the Hellcat. That was why I said that the Demon is the top dog.

And the Demon makes more HP than the ZR1. The ZR1 is behind the times in the HP war before even being released.

The comment Stage_3 made was not about what car was faster in the quarter mile.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
@Stage_3 was saying that the ZR1 made more HP than the "top dog" muscle car -
the Hellcat. That was why I said that the Demon is the top dog.

And the Demon makes more HP than the ZR1. The ZR1 is behind the times in the HP war before even being released.

The comment Stage_3 made was not about what car was faster in the quarter mile.
Yes, I forgot about the Demon. Dodge still does have the topdog in the horsepower numbers war. lol (Not by much either. Only 50-60HP difference. On the pump gas of course.)

The Demon is going to be beast on the drag strip, but I'm willing to bet that the new ZR1 will be a really great contender.

Last edited:

7500RPM_Ben

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.innovativeautodetailing.com
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2013 Grabber Blue Boss 302 #1312
Yes, I forgot about the Demon. Dodge still does have the topdog in the horsepower numbers war. lol (Not by much either. Only 50-60HP difference. On the pump gas of course.)

The Demon is going to be beast on the drag strip, but I'm willing to bet that the new ZR1 will be a really great contender.
The A8 ZR1 non-ZTK package should outrun the Demon on similar tires. I think the Demon comes factory with Nitto NT05R's. The ZR1 has power to weight advantage and the A8 has the car putting down massive torque down low.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro

Yep it's close and I realize there will be a significant weight difference between the cars. I wonder how much difference the other Demon features such as a trans brake will make in ET.

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
The chiller in the Demon should help out as well.
Sponsored