2018 Mustang GT Ruby Red PP,Automatic
HELP, what does this mean?
Sponsored

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
It means nothing, remember cotus is not actually publicly released, so the data it shows is not supposed to be seen as is.

OP
OP
tonyd1

tonyd1

US NAVY,US ARMY,USCG-RET
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
It means nothing, remember cotus is not actually publicly released, so the data it shows is not supposed to be seen as is.
So does that mean I can still get my car delivered by Dec 13?

OP
OP
tonyd1

tonyd1

US NAVY,US ARMY,USCG-RET
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Just checked cotus, it's in production-yahoo:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Maybe this means orders are moving to be built sooner! Which works for me! :)

Sponsored

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

pyrophilus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ShadowBlack GT Premium401a, PP1, ActiveExhaust
I had a delivery date of 1/28, and last Thursday it changed to 1/22, and as of last night, my car is gone.

I type in my order#, Dealer code, and last name, and now I get :

Error 500: org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException

I thought COTUS was broken, but then I tried a random order number for my dealer code, and out pops orders for other cars (for a Ford escape).

I tried typing in the VIN number, and I get same info, but I tried VIn numbers of other vehicles from 2018 mustang dealer inventory page, and COTUS seems to be working fine.

Not sure what this means. Dealer checked and told me he was surprised that it was priority code 1, and I asked if he meant "1st priority" for retail (which would be actually 10) or an actual code 01, he didn't get back to me.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I had a delivery date of 1/28, and last Thursday it changed to 1/22, and as of last night, my car is gone.

Error 500: org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException

I thought COTUS was broken, but then I tried a random order number for my dealer code, and out pops orders for other cars (for a Ford escape).

I tried typing in the VIN number, and I get same info, but I tried VIn numbers of other vehicles from 2018 mustang dealer inventory page, and COTUS seems to be working fine.

Not sure what this means. Dealer checked and told me he was surprised that it was priority code 1, and I asked if he meant "1st priority" for retail (which would be actually 10) or an actual code 01, he didn't get back to me.
It's doing the same for me. Hopefully, when I look tomorrow I'll see it! If not I'll be texting my salesman.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

As a computer engineer I can guarantee you that it means they're moving things around in the backend database. For some reason the frontend is still trying to display something when the data is not found and gives you that error, poorly designed system, maybe this is why cotus isn't "publicly" available.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
btw, when I did the inventory search today, two more cars showed up at my dealership, though non of them is mine... but glad to see they have more cars coming in other than the gt350.

Sponsored

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
btw, when I did the inventory search today, two more cars showed up at my dealership, though none of them is mine.
From what I’ve been lead to believe, from a few different sources, the dealer inventory you view online that shows the info for expected delivery of all Factory to dealership vehicles will never show retail orders so as to not sell someone on a vehicle which is already spoken for. If the person ends up not buying it they will release it into the inventory and it will show up in the build in price under dealer inventory on Fords website (as well as the local dealers).

Now having said that if yours is a stock order it’s possible it shows up in that dealer inventory. If it didn’t show up with the other stock orders you’ve already seen I would question the dealer to see if it was even entered with the first batch of stock orders for the dealership itself or if the held it back to put with the retail orders even though it’s coded as stock.

Jaggy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2018 GT in Kona Blue
I’ve been getting the same error today.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Same error. Maybe Ford is entering orders. I know it's not "public" yet but come on Ford. You have people who like to check on their cars everyday!!!

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
From what I’ve been lead to believe, from a few different sources, the dealer inventory you view online that shows the info for expected delivery of all Factory to dealership vehicles will never show retail orders so as to not sell someone on a vehicle which is already spoken for. If the person ends up not buying it they will release it into the inventory and it will show up in the build in price under dealer inventory on Fords website (as well as the local dealers).

Now having said that if yours is a stock order it’s possible it shows up in that dealer inventory. If it didn’t show up with the other stock orders you’ve already seen I would question the dealer to see if it was even entered with the first batch of stock orders for the dealership itself or if the held it back to put with the retail orders even though it’s coded as stock.
Yeah, that makes sense, but still good to know I'm not the only mustang they ordered which means they will most likely not put it in the showroom as a show car and get fingerprints all over. ;)

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, looks like this happened to me as well, if it actually means moving forward to production, I'm fine with that. :D
Sponsored