Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
That's a lot, best I've seen around me is 2K off, + the 500 from Ford.

I wonder if that 9K is if you manage to get EVERY discount ford offers. They also seem to be marking it up 6K for some reason so really it's just 3K off.

OP
OP
Seatown Stang

Seatown Stang

HereWeGo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
That's a lot, best I've seen around me is 2K off, + the 500 from Ford.

I wonder if that 9K is if you manage to get EVERY discount ford offers. They also seem to be marking it up 6K for some reason so really it's just 3K off.
My thoughts exactly. They have about 4 others that are at that $9k discounted rate. it does inclued $3k for a trade in incentive and preferred lender discount.

"Advertised prices include a $1500 financing discount through one of our 4 preferred lenders and $1500 Trade discount (must trade in a 1998 or newer vehicle)"

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Once you get rid of the ADM and incentives your paying MSRP with them. Incentives come from Ford and should not be part of the negotiation. You get to the price BEFORE incentives. those you qualify for you get, those you don't you don't. Simple and the dealer has no say. Their lender--yeah higher interest rates an they are getting a kick back..same with the trade--you ain't getting top dollar.

entaiiie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
that's 56k list price, that is not a 56k build. that's like a 50k build, so their asking price is about in line with X plan pricing or similar offers.

Sponsored

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
that's 56k list price, that is not a 56k build. that's like a 50k build, so their asking price is about in line with X plan pricing or similar offers.
It's not even that because 3k of their discount is conditional on terms don't necessarily represent a savings at all. They can lowball your trade and then claim they're giving you a $1500 discount on the car. They can jack up your APR or require a longer term to get the full $1500 lending discount.

Two classic dealer scams.