Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Cotus work right? Not a chance.... I took delivery of my '17 and it still said in Transit in COTUS for weeks afterwards till it finally said delivered. That was back in May.
Sponsored

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Can someone remind me what the blend date is? Is that the date it finishes going down the assembly line?

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Can someone remind me what the blend date is? Is that the date it finishes going down the assembly line?
That's when it is scheduled to get off the assembly line.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Mustang Club of America is $50 I believe.
Associate level is (EDIT) $25

You have to be at least 60 days in to your membership for xplan to work.
I was able to generate a PIN as soon as I joined and the dealer accepted it, but I have heard some stories of the dealers trying to give push back in that regard.

Sponsored

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
mine just arrived at the dealer this morning. they just got it in as i got off work. i saw it really fast, they are taking it to back to tint windows and im heading back to do paperwork shortly. arrival was 2 days before time listed on cotus.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Associate level is (EDIT) $25

I was able to generate a PIN as soon as I joined and the dealer accepted it, but I have heard some stories of the dealers trying to give push back in that regard.
Yes, you can generate pin as soon as you join, but the pin won't work unless you are 60 days in.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mine just arrived at the dealer this morning. they just got it in as i got off work. i saw it really fast, they are taking it to back to tint windows and im heading back to do paperwork shortly. arrival was 2 days before time listed on cotus.
Congrats man! :thumbsup:

Cyrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
ENJOY. Each time you open the door, your happiness index will rise!!!

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
Looks like it was a week longer to reach AZ than SC. Congrats!

Sponsored

why not

never fast enough
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2018 gt fastback (ordered 7/28/17)
Congrats! Please post pictures. :clap2:

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
Take it easy guys I know you are all excited and mine is lost out there in the great beyond also. But Cotus updates on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Check it out. Your dealer doesn't know anymore that you do. Unless a shipper checks in and tells them how close they are to the dealership. Mine was built on the 12th and I don't have anymore accurate info than that.

Cyrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Take it easy guys I know you are all excited and mine is lost out there in the great beyond also. But Cotus updates on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Check it out. Your dealer doesn't know anymore that you do. Unless a shipper checks in and tells them how close they are to the dealership. Mine was built on the 12th and I don't have anymore accurate info than that.
Your dealer can check online to see where the railcar is if you are still on rail. The dealer can also call the railcar destination ramp to see if it is sitting or if it has been loaded. While on the railcar, I checked every other day. Once mine got to Norfolk, I checked everyday with the dealer. The dealer did not mind checking and I did not get the impression that the person he was talking to cared about being called. Did the extra calls get it in sooner? Probably not. But, I got to know the sales team better and it makes me say that I'm happy to be a 3 time customer there.

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
here are a couple, ill put up more tomorrow.

how do i get my mode to keep my settings? i tried to save one and then hit the button but then it was not what i saved?

IMG_6821 copy.JPG

IMG_6825 copy.JPG

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Gorgeous! I swear this color never looks the same twice.

Merry Christmas!
Sponsored