Sponsored

0-60 Times

Sgtppr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost mustang performance pack
Here is a video I made of my 5.0 second run. This was before my motor blew up. I haven't tested my time since then. Once it warms up I will see how fast this new motor is without the JMS modules. I expect 5.4 range being bone stock and knowing how to launch :)

The part you mention trying your times without the jms modules. That sounds like you are intending to try some times with the jms at some point

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Mattrix

The Engine Destroyer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Mustang
The part you mention trying your times without the jms modules. That sounds like you are intending to try some times with the jms at some point

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
Maybe it's because you're on your phone or something but can you not see the video I posted which is from BEFORE my engine blew?

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
I know right glad someone else thinks the same way as me. Ehh one day I'll get a set to put on there though lol. I'm curious to see what my car will do with all the upgrades I have on it and will be adding to it.
I'm fixing to purchase an intercooler finally. I have the "free" tune from MAPerformance that I specifically had done for what I'm putting on the car waiting. I'm curious to compare it with the Cobb Stage 2 map to see the differences in performance. My tires are going to hate me even more lol.

Busser48

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Launch control with the Accessport is an awesome tool :)

Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
Here is a video I made of my 5.0 second run. This was before my motor blew up. I haven't tested my time since then. Once it warms up I will see how fast this new motor is without the JMS modules. I expect 5.4 range being bone stock and knowing how to launch :)

They don't have deserted roads in Mexico?

We need some new rules on 0-60... :D

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update on my 0-60. Took the car out Sunday night. Had not done a hit in a while. Nailed the launch and netted 4.8 0-60 on my stock Goodyear All seasons.

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Update on my 0-60. Took the car out Sunday night. Had not done a hit in a while. Nailed the launch and netted 4.8 0-60 on my stock Goodyear All seasons.

Thats a good time !! :cheers:

Sponsored

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thats a good time !! :cheers:
I don't think it's a very repeatable time on my part. I mean I nailed the launch. I can consistently get 5 flat though. I need to take my car to the track to see how it does with the current mods before I put the intercooler on.

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
Well I guess I will try to revive this thread.

Here are my times...

[ame]

A video showing the 0-60 times after the final TUNE+ revision.

Was getting without the tune around 5.7sec. I got 5.4sec once but that was due to a fast start before the counter started. So basically took off too soon.

Still need to work on my take off. I think we can get 0.1-0.2sec less from what we got on the last run of this video.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
I am Tune+ tuned and I made 0-100kph (same as 0-60mph) in 5.4” in Sport, without boost braking before launch. Just did it once, it was a casual launch, a decision of the moment, as I was at the traffic light and there was open road ahead. I am sure that if I do a proper launch (by boost braking at 2000-2500 rpm) I would hit around 5”, or hopefully below that if I switch to Track mode.

Last edited:

BoosTang23T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
I am Tune+ tuned and I made 0-100kph (same as 0-60mph) in 5.4” in Sport, without boost braking before launch. Just did it once, it was a casual launch, a decision of the moment, as I was at the traffic light and there was open road ahead. I am sure that if I do a proper launch (by boost braking at 2000-2500 rpm) I would hit around 5”, or hopefully below that if I switch to Track mode.
I personally think Track mode makes it harder since traction control is off. I find that Sport mode does a better job. But I guess if you do everything right like a pro, it should be way better lol.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Wish I could launch like a pro :lol:

I just think that Sport+ takes some power away from the wheels when they start to spin, even a little bit. That’s why I believe that Track mode might be better with boost braking at 2000-2500 rpm. I would like to hear what other people think as well.

I decided to do both Sport+ and Track mode with boost braking today, but couldn’t do it because there was a police car stopped on the side of the road where I do all my pulls :frusty: So it is postponed until next time!

I have one question though: is boost braking safe for the torque converter and for how long can we hold the brakes at 2000-2500 rpm without damaging anything?
Sponsored