Sponsored

HotBadgerFart

"Is it dead?"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
The Stinger is meant to compete with the likes of the S4, M3, and IS F. And for $40k, it's a steal. You'd spend at least $15k more for any of the others.

And for the people laughing at KIA for being cheap, I'd argue their quality is better than Ford's.

I have to beg to differ on that one. My wife bought a Sorento 4WD, Sister in law bought a Sorento 2WD, and Mother in Law bought a... Sedona? (The minivan.)

Wife's car: AC suffered black death, (the desiccant bag/tube ruptured, and got spread through the system, destroying the compressor.) Trans mount separated, radio quit working on entire left channel, and seams separated in the driver's seat. (She's about 120, so it's not a fatty thing either.) Got rid of the car with 40k miles on it.

SIL's: AC black death, door handle broke off, power seat quit working, and rear wheel bearings started groaning right before timing belt broke. Died a painful death near 60k miles.

MIL'S: Sliding door mechanism broke, all center caps fell off (cheap brittle plastic) the AC clutch caught fire, and the belt tensioner wore out. She hasn't even hit 50k miles yet.