Sponsored

Anyone know the 2018 GT premium lease rates?

Stingray23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 SVT Raptor
I know the residual is 55% for 36 months, 10k miles, but cant find the money factor. Anyone know this number?
Sponsored

entaiiie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
without having any solid details or numbers, I have heard that mustang GT's are among some of the worst cars to lease.

Bravo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German Turbo Box
without having any solid details or numbers, I have heard that mustang GT's are among some of the worst cars to lease.
This. :( Leasing a GT Premium would be really appealing to me for many reasons, but due to awful price point, it will likely not happen.

obgod3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, PP1, 401A, A10
The mustang, camaro both are lousy lease deals...not sure why when the vette is actually decent, but not great.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Stingray23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 SVT Raptor
The mustang, camaro both are lousy lease deals...not sure why when the vette is actually decent, but not great.

Last time I checked, the Camaro wasnt bad. The moderator on Edmunds gave me the residual (55%), but said the MF was "standard". I dont know what he means. He said it could be high. There is no reason why a loaded GT premium cant be had for less then $600 monthly.

obgod3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT, PP1, 401A, A10
Last time I checked, the Camaro wasnt bad. The moderator on Edmunds gave me the residual (55%), but said the MF was "standard". I dont know what he means. He said it could be high. There is no reason why a loaded GT premium cant be had for less then $600 monthly.
Well I spec’d a Camaro 2ss 1LE for 50K, lease was $603 and 5K down....thats not very good imho. I dont know if saving $100 a month is worth it over a buy. Shorter term though.

Then again I dont know much about this stuff I normally buy them straight up.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
My local dealer was like "hahaha, no." when I asked about a lease on my '16.

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
My local dealer was like "hahaha, no." when I asked about a lease on my '16.
Pretty much. Most car companies are giving special offers when you see a low lease. I was told Ford doesn't want to lease the Mustang GT, so they never make it affordable. When I was looking at leasing a 17, the monthly payments were actually cheaper to just finance for 2 years longer than the lease duration.

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
I would have been better off with 60mths @ 0% but I, personally, I just ahve to be able to ditch a car @ no more than 36ths because I tire of them like that so I do pay more in this particular instance for the ability to drop the keys and walk away @ 36mths. All told it wasn't my best decision, kinda regret it actually.
Sponsored