Sponsored

With '18s on the lot, how low can I get a '17 GT for?

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Saw on the Ford site this morning that 2017 Mustangs were added to the 0% for 72 months promotion plus $1000 cash back. That on top of the already available incentives and price gutting on the 17s will definitely have them all gone by EOY. Good luck finding one optioned how you want, though. They have 5 in my town and they are either convertibles, ugly interiors, or uninteresting colors.
Sponsored

Tom.snyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GTPP Premium
I'm pricing all my left over 2017's Mustangs for the following...

Invoice (Usually $100 below X-Plan)

MINUS

Holdback (at least $1,000 on a GT)

MINUS

My Ford Floor Plan Allowance From Ford (At least $360 on a GT)

MINUS

At least $1,250 Dealer Discount

PLUS

$300 Doc Fee

PLUS

Taxes and Tags

MINUS

Any Rebate that you qualify for!!!

Maryland/Local-ish (and most other states as well) you can qualify for $1,000 in rebates and take advantage of 0% Financing for 72 months (can you say interest free mods?), or you can take up to $2,500 in regular rebates which is eligible for cash purchases/financed by one of our other lenders/your own lender....

Email Me (don't PM as I don't get on the forums as much as I'd like to) at [email protected]

Ask for the invoice to any of the Mustangs at KoonsBaltimoreFord.com under the new vehicle inventory tab... Make sure you select the Baltimore Location...

I'm also selling 18 Mustangs for around $400 below X-Plan Minus and rebates/incentives....

All NON R GT350's are being sold at MSRP without any ADM (or discount lol)... Taking offers/bids on GT350R's for a few weeks before I cut it loose...

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
^ plus $900 in freight. Unless that's changed from a week ago.

MustangAddict

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 Platinum
Every region is different as far as Ford Factory incentives. If you can get one for $1k back of invoice minus any incentives you qualify you should be happy.

We have them priced $1300 back of invoice minus incentives.

Also keep in mind, if you have a plan pricing (A/Z/X/D) that plan is non negotiable. Can you possibly find a better deal? Yea of course. The benefit to having a plan pricing is it takes all the haggle and questioning out of it, you know your getting a great deal and you can be in and out of the dealership enjoying your new car much faster.

Tom.snyder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 GTPP Premium
^ plus $900 in freight. Unless that's changed from a week ago.
For the forums sake, I did not take it into account. If that were the case it would have read with a $2,150 dealer discount and freight would have been broken out separately. I'm selling all my 2017 Mustangs at a minimum of $1,250 behind dead cost... They gotta go!

If you want to see it like that, here's the how it would with freight seperately...

Invoice (Usually $100 below X-Plan)

MINUS

Holdback (at least $1,000 on a GT)

MINUS

My Ford Floor Plan Allowance From Ford (At least $360 on a GT)

MINUS

At least $2,150 Dealer Discount

PLUS

$300 Doc Fee

PLUS

$900 Freight

PLUS

Taxes and Tags

MINUS

Any Rebate that you qualify for!!!

Sponsored

Thundersteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS Convertible
The dealer I bought my 2016 GT/CS convertible from still has one identical to mine (except it's Oxford White) on the lot. They have about eight 2017 coupes as well, along with a yellow GT350.

Camaro2Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro
This thread has been quiet for a while. Anyone have any new information to share? I'm still in the market for a new 2017 Mustang GT Fastback with an auto transmission. I've been in talks with a local dealer and their best offer is 33K out the door. Seems kinda high.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
This thread has been quiet for a while. Anyone have any new information to share? I'm still in the market for a new 2017 Mustang GT Fastback with an auto transmission. I've been in talks with a local dealer and their best offer is 33K out the door. Seems kinda high.
Got a link to the sticker, or vehicle? 33k OTD being good is dependent on what features the vehicle has. If its a base model....hell no. If its a premium... hell yes. If its a PP base....I'd say that's close to what I saw them priced OTD around me 4 weeks ago.

Consider the used market too. The 2018 has for some reason tickled plenty of 2017 owners to take a huge hit and trade their car in. I picked up my 2017 GT PP Premium for 32.5k before Tax/title. The original sticker was $46,600. 14k off a car that only had 2k miles on it, and is practically new (aside from the previous owner getting microscratches all over).

gameaud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Im looking at 30k for a base 2018 mustang gt (33k otd).

Anyone have any idea how much a 2017 mustang gt with performance pack can be had for?

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
Im looking at 30k for a base 2018 mustang gt (33k otd).

Anyone have any idea how much a 2017 mustang gt with performance pack can be had for?
Depending on your area about the same price

Sponsored

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I've been actively looking and pricing GTs. My z-plan pricing on a 17 GTPP is $34320.56. Subtract $2500 and I get $31820.56. From what I've seen, Koons likes to charge freight to the customer, on top of the freight on the MSRP, so their WOW price is kind of fake. After talking to a couple dealers, the prices online are after some cruddy financing from Ford, like 5.99% APR, those prices DO NOT qualify for the 0%. Additionally, you cannot get the 0% + $1000 AND the $2500 cash back. Its one of the other. Can't even get them to haggle lower than what z-plan can do.

When talking to these dealers, I throw out competitors pricing and that the 18s are on the lot, and they dont seem to be budging. So....unless I wait until there's nothing I want on the lot, it looks like I'm at around 31.5k for a PP....which I would rather have a premium in grabber blue. But they dont exist around me.
I looked at getting a 2015 (bought in Ohio instead) at Koons for the WOW price but once you investigate what goes into the price. You soon realize it's basically the same as every other dealer. I'll look for a Grabber Blue around town but you won't see my CO until April or so.

Until then, I'll wave to you in my Raptor!

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
I looked at getting a 2015 (bought in Ohio instead) at Koons for the WOW price but once you investigate what goes into the price. You soon realize it's basically the same as every other dealer. I'll look for a Grabber Blue around town but you won't see my CO until April or so.

Until then, I'll wave to you in my Raptor!
Mines parked until April(ish) too, If I see a raptor, I'll wave in jealousy from my winter Jeep!
Sponsored