Sponsored

Delivery date removed from Cotus

Val2606

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16’’Shelby GT350
Just checked mine and my delivery date disappeared too...
Sponsored

99problems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 2013
My delivery date also disappeared so what does this mean? Did it come back for you or was production delayed?

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Pretty much just SOP for the EDD to disappear once or more. You should still be on track for what it most recently showed. Mine disappeared on Monday.

The whole EDD/timeline thing is derived from average times in the production/delivery cycle, so they aren't really exact nor meant to be taken as gospel. There's definitely some margin of error but nothing that would delay you by much.

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
My EDD disappeared last week but reappeared this week with the same date. I'm now showing as "In Production" but I'm not going to get my hopes up. The dealer told me production was scheduled for 1/9 so I'm assuming that's correct until I get a sticker and can check t he blend date.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
My EDD disappeared last week but reappeared this week with the same date. I'm now showing as "In Production" but I'm not going to get my hopes up. The dealer told me production was scheduled for 1/9 so I'm assuming that's correct until I get a sticker and can check t he blend date.
My blend date is 12/20 and my edd is still 1/11. And it's coming by convoy so I'm not sure why it'll take 3 weeks for it to come to sc. Or maybe they won't put it on a truck till after the holidays. Which will suck I'm hoping they'll get it on a truck and the it to me sooner than that. I won't hold my breath though

Sponsored

DickR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ruby Red GTPP MagneRide 301A 10A and 1997 GT
Based on my experiences with special order Mustangs delivered to NC don't assume CONVOY means truck all the way. Mine have come to Walkertown, NC (near Winston-Salem) by rail and then trucked to the dealers. Timing depends on available rail car space, train schedules, and then truck availability to the dealers in your area. http://www.nscorp.com/content/nscor...le-distribution-facilities/walkertown-nc.html

The rail cars look like this: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/ETTX_905721_20050529_IL_Rochelle.jpg

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
There's also a good chance that all activity on site stops at the end of next week. So if your car is still on site waiting to be loaded on a truck nothing may happen to it until after the Christmas shutdown.

I got my window sticker this evening. It confirms the production date of 1/9. Sweet.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Yeah, though my salesman said mine is on the way already and should arrive early next week, I'm 90% sure he was mistaken since there's another Lightning Blue going their way and it's about to arrive on Tuesday 12/19 according COTUS. But, we shall see next week, it'll be an awesome surprise if mine does arrive next week.

rubytuesday

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruben
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Anybody’s order go from In Transit to Awaiting Shipment? My EDD also disappeared.. It was showing 12/28/17 for delivery before, for the past week or two.

65 stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 gt 6 speed p/p premium r/r 65 hardtop 289
Mine went from the assembly line completed, onto the train to the west coast , made it 2 days and now the friken train has a flat tire!
Sponsored