X-Plan on New Mustang

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Ford dealers can beat the hell out of the Xplan like an extra $3500 on a loaded GT premium. Even the Zplan
Sponsored

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
Where can current X-Plan incentive offers be found? I've searched everywhere including fordpartner.com and cannot find any.

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
Read all of the info in the following post:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8243

It will get you there; good luck.
You mean the first post or the entire thread? The first post doesn't mention where to finf current x-plan incentives. I keep hearing there is $1250 in x-plan specific incentives currently available, $500 of which expires on 10/2/17. I actually found that one - X-Plan Partner Plus Offer Program - 36026. But I can't find any info on the other $750 offer.

Last edited:

jimspang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium Convertible-Ruby Red
Sounds like you have new information that wasn't available when I ordered. I got the X-Plan discount. The sales guy did say that I would also get all incentives "offered at the time my car arrived".

Sponsored

leszek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 CO GT PP vert
You mean the first post or the entire thread? The first post doesn't mention where to finf current x-plan incentives. I keep hearing there is $1250 in x-plan specific incentives currently available, $500 of which expires on 10/2/17. I actually found that one - X-Plan Partner Plus Offer Program - 36026. But I can't find any info on the other $750 offer.
When you log into the X-plan site it shows you the current X-plan specific incentives and when you click through it to the Ford web site you can build your specific car with X plan pricing and all the applicable incentives in your zip code.

lostlocalhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 EBP PP MR
Vehicle Showcase
Where can current X-Plan incentive offers be found? I've searched everywhere including fordpartner.com and cannot find any.
2018 xplan and incentives were posted to fordpartner today.

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
I'm down to a couple of dealers who are willing to beat X-plan on an order so I'm getting close to putting some money down. Of course one benefit of X-plan is that it prevents some of the shenanigans that dealers like to pull at closing time.

If I order a Mustang based on a promise of under invoice pricing and decide at delivery that they're playing games, can I just say no mas, let's just do this as an X-plan purchase?

lostlocalhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 EBP PP MR
Vehicle Showcase
Before signing or giving any money? yeah, of course.
Ask for it in writing.

I made sure the two dealerships promising below xplan pricing to me got the OTD pricing in writing. If they ask for something different, I say no thanks and move on.

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Before signing or giving any money? yeah, of course.
Ask for it in writing.

I made sure the two dealerships promising below xplan pricing to me got the OTD pricing in writing. If they ask for something different, I say no thanks and move on.
Yeah, I'm emphasizing that I'm talking OTD price and my plan is to bring it in writing myself. But if I can't find a buyer for my car before delivery a trade-in may throw that out the window so I'd like to have X-plan as a backup.

Also, I'd like to get an order in so I don't want to haggle too much longer. I think the best opportunity for good incentives will likely be to get delivery in January and the clock is ticking.

Sponsored

lostlocalhost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 EBP PP MR
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, I'm emphasizing that I'm talking OTD price and my plan is to bring it in writing myself. But if I can't find a buyer for my car before delivery a trade-in may throw that out the window so I'd like to have X-plan as a backup.

Also, I'd like to get an order in so I don't want to haggle too much longer. I think the best opportunity for good incentives will likely be to get delivery in January and the clock is ticking.
I found a dealership that took my order with no $$$ down. Many have said that since it's a mustang, and will sell, they don't need to charge up front. Good thing too, since they're sticking with x-plan, and I found a similar one with the magneride for only $113 more - hell of a deal since the MR is like $1800 more.

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
2018 xplan and incentives were posted to fordpartner today.
Logged into the x-plan site today and clicked on view incentives, and this is what it shows... anybody see a problem here? The $500 incentive is being added to the x-plan price instead of subtracted from it?

Then I went to build a mustang, and the $500 incentive is not reflected in the price of the car?

What gives?
incentives.jpg
Build & Price.png

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Then I went to build a mustang, and the $500 incentive is not reflected in the price of the car?

What gives?
To get Build & Price to show the incentive you have to open the payment tool and enter your own finance rate instead of using their special interest rate offers since they're exclusive.

matjam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Here in norcal, The best I was able to get right now was $48,500 for a fully loaded GT Premium in Ruby Red with a manual transmission.

Items of note:

$378 Ruby Red (because apparently the tinted clear coat is bad from the factory and I want to spend the next 3 years in warranty hell with Ford)
$2,109 401A - Premium Plus Package (gotta get that star trek dashboard)
$378 Enhanced Security Package (part of the active anti-theft package)
$3,830 GT Performance Package (I would have skipped this if I could have had MagneRide without it)
$1,625 MagneRide™ Damping System (MAGNETS HOW DO THEY WORK)
$858 Active Valve Performance Exhaust (vroom vroom!)
$1,433 Safe & Smart Package (Who doesn't want to be safe and smart?!)
$858 Premium AM/FM Stereo with Single CD and HD Radio™ (it's a part of the premium shaker audio package)

X-Plan quote was $49,324 for that car in the ford website. That's less taxes and registration.

I get $500 off that, or if on delivery there is a better rebate, I'll get that instead.

Placed the order a couple of weeks ago.

I'm pretty excited.

I found a decentstrategy was to go to 4 different dealers in my area, NOT give them an X-Plan PIN, and just say, hey, can you do better than X-Plan? And start playing them off each other.

I kept doing that until they all started crying uncle. [ame="[MEDIA=youtube]_dhjmSp30jc[/MEDIA]"]"Hey! I got five kids to feed!"[/ame]

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
According to Ford's website, the $500 Veteran discount can't be used with X-plan.

https://www.fordspecialoffer.com/military/
Not sure if anyone responded to this, but as of 4 January 2017, Military discount IS eligible in addition to XPlan pricing. Per Ford's FAQ document, current 4 January 2017:
Q) Is the Military Appreciation Program compatible with A/X/Z/D Plan Sales?
A)Yes, Military Program is now compatible with all A/X/Z/D Plan Sales

:ford:
Sponsored