Sponsored

Fastest Stick shift Coyote car - about to go faster

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
Hey guys! I know this isnt S550 but its Coyote powered so I thought I would share. This is my personal car completely built in house at Fathouse Fab. We built a custom single turbo kit for it a few years ago and last year we did a big fuel system, built the engine and a few other goodies including T56 magnum swap.

Setup is:

FatFab custom single turbo kit
Forced Inductions T6 76mm turbo
Full 3" exhaust and Wastegates are rerouted (quietest 1200hp car ever!)
Engine is Wiseco pistons on K1 rods
Jack Hyden block supports and stock sleeves
Twin Walbro 450 pumps
ID 1300's
T56 Magnum
McLeod RXT (changing this year)
FatFab Roll bar and parachute mount
Full interior street car weighs 3900 lbs.
3.27 gears, spool, c clip eliminator and 35 spline axles

Here is a link to the build thread with more information.

http://www.fathousefab.com/2016/08/24/bens-single-turbo-coyote-hits-4-digits/

A few pictures from along the way

IMG_4977.jpg

IMG_4985.jpg

Turbo-Kit-Collage.jpg

Last fall we went to the track with the goal of breaking into the 8's. We came very close before the clutch and transmission both gave up on us! Click on the video link below to see how close we came to that goal.

We have an RPM Trans Level 5 magnum and a new experimental twin disc clutch going in now and should be hitting the track again soon.
Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Very nice Ben.
Was that 9.02 with a Magnum?
How far did you get with the MT82?.

Looking forward to seeing the car run 8's(let me know when you are out with it next).

I also have stick car (3.2 KB /built -non sleeved- engine car ) that I am hoping can run 9's .

Will be swapping a sleeved 5.2 block in to the car when I swap the Magnum .

The KB 3.2 may not be close to maxed out so may be interested in the turbo set up when the sleeved motor is in(alreasg has GT 350 heads).

The KB replaced the On3 that was on the car before so I would be going back to a turbo .

The Hellion car alreadyhas a sleeved 5.2 with GT 350 heads .it went 9.5 before the alluminator blew up !
Not sure how much I want to push it with the new motor -tired of replacing the mm.

Whatever happened to SBD?

Already have a D&D built Magnum ready to go in, if the MT 82 does not get me there .

What changes are made to the RPM stage 5 Magnum ?

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Beautiful headers man. And great pass!
I hope to atleast get to the track sometime this year with supporting mods.
But at this rate I doubt it!

OP
OP
ben@fatfab

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
Very nice Ben.
Was that 9.02 with a Magnum?
How far did you get with the MT82?.

Looking forward to seeing the car run 8's(let me know when you are out with it next).

I also have stick car (3.2 KB /built -non sleeved- engine car ) that I am hoping can run 9's .

Will be swapping a sleeved 5.2 block in to the car when I swap the Magnum .

The KB 3.2 may not be close to maxed out so may be interested in the turbo set up when the sleeved motor is in(alreasg has GT 350 heads).

The KB replaced the On3 that was on the car before so I would be going back to a turbo .

The Hellion car alreadyhas a sleeved 5.2 with GT 350 heads .it went 9.5 before the alluminator blew up !
Not sure how much I want to push it with the new motor -tired of replacing the mm.

Whatever happened to SBD?

Already have a D&D built Magnum ready to go in, if the MT 82 does not get me there .

What changes are made to the RPM stage 5 Magnum ?
Thanks! Yes the 9.02 was with the Magnum, I went 9.9 @ 146mph with the MT82 then it broke again haha.

I cant keep up with all your cars! hahaha

SBD is still around they are moving to Texas I believe, not sure where he is at with the turbo kit stuff.

OP
OP
ben@fatfab

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
Thanks Obsol3te!

Sponsored

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
nice! I have a T56 XL in my S197 TT car...

What clutch are you going with? My RXT has been nothing short of a complete aggravation...it was assembled wrong and has been causing my car to be down since NOVEMBER with excessive vibration 4-6k RPM...
Sponsored