Sponsored

What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
i've already told my ford dealership if the f150 raptor (with the v8) comes to the UK I want one just put me straight on the list same with the 350R.

I'd love one just won't settle for left hand drive.
V8 is gone now, Raptors are V6 twin turbo.
Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
V8 is gone now, Raptors are V6 twin turbo.
assume thats with the new generation then as the v8 was still available in previous gen I haven't really looked at this new model as it just upsets me we don't get nice things over here.

love the F350 superduty/crew cab too but again won't get it :(

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I want a raptor so bad!

Would also like a F650 just for LOls
If a Mustang was big... imagine a F650 you'd need like 7 car parking spaces - HORIZONALLY! :lol:

christianUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Christian
Vehicle(s)
GT auto
For the price a GT350R would be in this country you may as well create your own from parts.

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Well I've not physically done anything today to the Mustang... but I'm making the best of my latest shopping trip to the US :) !

Lovely pile of goodies (so far) to try and get back on the plane next week...

GT350 Rear spoiler
Roush side scoops
Roush rocker winglets
Anchor room smoked rear light and side reflector tints
Anchor room Coyote 5.0 dash plate and engine cover emblems
Velossatech big mouth and Tornado rear diffuser fins
MRT resonator delete H-pipe (a present for my Roush axle backs :D )
CJPP paddle shift extensions
CJPP rear decklid black pony emblem

Damn it these cars are addictive :headbonk: :crazy: !

Gonna have a few bits for sale (all brand new/unused/unfitted) that I bought here on my last trip in November which I'll post up on my return next week in the appropriate section... a set of Anchor Room red rear light tints which I decided not to fit (having seen a couple of examples on here of the grey smoke tint which goes much better with old man Magnetic)... perfect for the Race Red crew, and a genuine Ford black gloss front grille pony emblem, which I was originally intending to fit on the rear decklid I got from NTO, but then found out (too late to cancel the order with the dealer over here) wouldn't fit as the rear pony is smaller and the holes won't line up and the rear decklid has a curvature which the front grille emblem doesn't ( :doh: ).

Oh... and now I want one of these... the delicious F150 Raptor... huge bugger!

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2078 3.jpg
How on earth are you getting a GT350 spoiler in your suitcase :confused:

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Luckily here in NL we see the big US pickups a LOT (all registered to companies avoiding tax).... I know where three raptors live locally - there are 2x Ram 2500s on the street where I live.

I honestly cant drive the 30mins to work without seeing at least 5 or 6 pickups of some description.

Yee-haw!

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
How on earth are you getting a GT350 spoiler in your suitcase :confused:
Creative use of three 'moving boxes', two rolls of parcel tape, 50' of cord, a length of timber and a large roll of bubble wrap at about ÂŁ20 total from Lowes or Home Depot... and ÂŁ60 for British Airways excess luggage charge!... which is all still vastly cheaper than the usual shipping charges!

Where there's a will... there's a way!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Creative use of three 'moving boxes', two rolls of parcel tape, 50' of cord, a length of timber and a large roll of bubble wrap at about ÂŁ20 total from Lowes or Home Depot... and ÂŁ60 for British Airways excess luggage charge!... which is all still vastly cheaper than the usual shipping charges!

Smart! Lets hope they don't sting you with an import fee once you land in the country. :shrug:

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
For the price a GT350R would be in this country you may as well create your own from parts.
You can't!

You can get close or even better for some task but you can't replicate the car in aftermarket.

Can't fit digital speedo, FPC engine, Magneride shocks etc to a GT.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
You can't!

You can get close or even better for some task but you can't replicate the car in aftermarket.

Can't fit digital speedo, FPC engine, Magneride shocks etc to a GT.
Well... You could... It'd just cost a small fortune.

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Just been on the F150 configurator.
I need a raptor super crew in avalanche with black bead lock wheels.

Please Ford, bring the raptor to Europe. I will take lhd and buy in another Euro country. Please bring it over in small quantities. My company NEEDS a new van

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Just been on the F150 configurator.
I need a raptor super crew in avalanche with black bead lock wheels.
The Raptor in the pics in my post (#3150) is sitting outside the parts department where I've been getting some of the bits while I'm here... and I almost cried when I saw the price which seems like such a bargain for so much vehicle... and there's also an Absolute Black F150 Lariat (which you'd need a stepladder to get into) and a Ruby Red F150 Roush parked 10 yards away, and they're all just f'kin awesome in the flesh... the pictures just don't do them justice (e.g. the Raptor graphics on the side the haven't come out).

As you say... for God's sake Ford... PLEASE bring these to Europe!

Pic of Lariat below... about $10K less than the Raptor but still looks absolutely amazing!

If you ever want presence on the road... this for sure is the vehicle to have :headbang: !

thumb_IMG_2075_1024.jpg

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16

Green channel of course :ninja:

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
The Raptor in the pics in my post (#3150) is sitting outside the parts department where I've been getting some of the bits while I'm here... and I almost cried when I saw the price which seems like such a bargain for so much vehicle... and there's also an Absolute Black F150 Lariat (which you'd need a stepladder to get into) and a Ruby Red F150 Roush parked 10 yards away, and they're all just f'kin awesome in the flesh... the pictures just don't do them justice (e.g. the Raptor graphics on the side the haven't come out).

As you say... for God's sake Ford... PLEASE bring these to Europe!

Pic of Lariat below... about $10K less than the Raptor but still looks absolutely amazing!

If you ever want presence on the road.. this for sure is the vehicle to have :headbang: !
Well, if anyone can get one in his luggage, you can :clap2:
Sponsored