The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Perfect excuse to now get all the plastics glossed. Totally transforms the car.:thumbsup:
Bingo speaking of which my guy's said or £200 he can do anyones plastics assuming they take them off the car and deliver them to him (or his work with his name on)
Sponsored

NornIron91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Perfect excuse to now get all the plastics glossed. Totally transforms the car.:thumbsup:
I would like to, but keeping the gloss black wheels clean is bad enough.
Also I messaged my friend who works for Ford and she said that a new front splitter is £159 so probably the cheapest option.

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
I would like to, but keeping the gloss black wheels clean is bad enough.
Also I messaged my friend who works for Ford and she said that a new front splitter is £159 so probably the cheapest option.
That's fair enough. That's certainly the cheaper option. Regarding cleaning I've found it much easier to keep the glossed bits cleaned than the plastics to be honest. Only down side is bloody stone chips.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
That's fair enough. That's certainly the cheaper option. Regarding cleaning I've found it much easier to keep the glossed bits cleaned than the plastics to be honest. Only down side is bloody stone chips.
£15 more for gloss black with mine ;)!:thumbsup:

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
FOUR exhausts?! WTF? :lol:

Anyway, did you have the Borla S on without the headers at any point? I have that system and from the vid it's hard to tell if there's much sound difference.
1, custom exhaust from powerflow. After it bedded in sounded shit.
2, roush axle backs and x pipe.
3, horrible sound with headers so replaced x pipe with borla resonator.
4, too quiet so borla s type.
To be honest I was expecting the borla s type to be louder on start up and idling considering the noise the roush generated. It's actually rather civilised surprisingly. But when you hit the happy pedal it certainly let's you know it's there. It's the type of sound that stands out from a exhaust without headers. It's hard to choose the right words to describe it but it's a more meaningful full bodied bellow than a standard exhaust. [MENTION=20805]Jury[/MENTION] has this exhaust and there is definitely a big difference between the two.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Detailed the SHIT out of my gloss black parts to install tomorrow.

Used some Rockets products, H2 Koat (Sealant) and King of Gloss detail spay to be exact (Along with wet wax before).

Taking selfies in the gloss ;)!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Did you take them off yourself Manders? Looking sweet!
Nah, [MENTION=21114]Snorty[/MENTION] had a spare set, took these off him, and got them sprayed gloss black for £175, detailed today, putting them on the car tomorrow (excluding the splitter which i've got people 'hunting' for the stock splitter 'brace' for me to steal and put on mine :thumbsup:)

And thanks, first time testing these new detailing products, pretty chuffed so far, will see how well it handles the car on the saturday :p

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Mac popped round today to show me his latest modifications:
- KW Clubsport 2 coilovers
- Shelby GT 350 brake setup
- 1pc driveshaft
- uprated half shafts
- Kooks full length headers
- MGW race shifter

Needless to say its insanely quick, beyond stupidly quick.

Gotta hand it to KW, those guys make incredible suspension, the car is a touch firmer than a stock PP but every bump hit the damping is 10x better resulting in the car feeling more comfortable but a lot more communicative and super planted to the floor, the way this things handles is staggeringly impressive and I've never passenger in a faster car, even on the twisty stuff, complete and utterly bonkers the way it grips though Mac knows how to pilot it being a DK in his spare time. ;)

Some pictures

The GT350 brakes look absolutely incredible, really lovely kit and well worth the money for the looks alone let alone the extra stopping power and at $4000 for the complete kit it is pretty good value for money.

If I was doing mine again I would for sure get KW's for the car probably V3 as in the M3 they are incredible and ride quality is spot on and in the Mustang they improve the ride and transform handling and grip levels. They are certainly vastly better than buying just springs or springs with uprated FRPP dampers, the KW's are vastly better, well worth the extra money.

I then washed mine ready for Sunday's meet:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
^ nice pics, Mac showed me the vid, fuck me it's loud, what a unit!

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
is that the cervini spoiler on mac's ? if it is next time you see him can you take a load of pictures of it how its all fit and how much of the boot lid it covers etc its the one i'm considering ordering for mine.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
is that the cervini spoiler on mac's ? if it is next time you see him can you take a load of pictures of it how its all fit and how much of the boot lid it covers etc its the one i'm considering ordering for mine.
It is, and, I can get you some at the meet on Sunday if you remind me before it otherwise i'll forget ;)

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name