Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
Latest mods completed this week:
- All exterior plastics painted black
- Decklid panel debadged and smoothed
- Steeda Q-Series spoiler
- Ikon's 'RTR Style' diffuser

plastics-1.jpg

i'm following you on YT mate looks epic what a difference the gloss black makes to the car, tempted to do the same! :headbang:
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
i'm following you on YT mate looks epic what a difference the gloss black makes to the car, tempted to do the same! :headbang:
He's copying me (And I'm copying @stevec ) xD!

For what it's worth I've got a spare set of plastics (well I will on Thursday) that can be painted, just did a gloss black set on a magnetic, this set I have at the minute is for [MENTION=20047]CapitanPug[/MENTION] and then I've got a set spare

Spoonex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Mustang GT
Thanks! I was worried about stone chips at first but seeing both Mander's and Steve's at recent meets/shows persuaded me. Next step might have to be some paint protection film just in case

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver

For what it's worth I've got a spare set of plastics (well I will on Thursday) that can be painted, just did a gloss black set on a magnetic, this set I have at the minute is for [MENTION=20047]CapitanPug[/MENTION] and then I've got a set spare
Interesting! Have you opened your own paint shop up haha :thumbsup:

Sponsored

simonp83

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT S550
First service today at £275 and then 2 new rear tyres on Saturday at £205 each...expensive week for my Mustang I think :).

Where in the UK is the best place to get parts, still looking for the front splitter/skirt just under the front bumper.

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Adam - is it still ok? are the exhaust tips attached - or can they be changed easily?

cheers

Bob
Not going to lie after a few days I had to re adjust one of the back boxes as it had slipped a little and wasn’t straight but all has been fine since.
Sadly the tips are welded on so aren’t changeable, can’t expect too much for £200!

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
First service today at £275 and then 2 new rear tyres on Saturday at £205 each...expensive week for my Mustang I think :).

Where in the UK is the best place to get parts, still looking for the front splitter/skirt just under the front bumper.
factory front splitter or a 3rd party one ?

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Installed my new tune and drove to work for the first time with my gt350 manifold. Grrrrrr

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual

Should have taken the 3 years servicing package from Ford when bought the car. Although £205 for rear tyres is cheap? What tyres did you fit?

Sponsored

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
Should have taken the 3 years servicing package from Ford when bought the car.QUOTE]

I thought you could do this up to the point of your first service?

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
some more bits have arrived today some £15 and free delivery cheap Chinese side markers they just need wiring in so tomorrow i'm going to go buy a couple of spools of cheap wire and some more heat shrink and make a wiring kit.

Wonder if this wiring kit is worth an extra £75 on top of the cost of the side marker.... :crazy:
IMG_20180601_145157.jpg
IMG_20180601_145240.jpg

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
mmm - interesting! are you going to Howden meet a week on Saturday? I would like to see what you did with this! Bob

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
mmm - interesting! are you going to Howden meet a week on Saturday? I would like to see what you did with this! Bob
yeah hopefully and hopefully i'll have them fitted by then :) along with a few other bits.

DonKarlos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Ecoboost Fastback
some more bits have arrived today some £15 and free delivery cheap Chinese side markers they just need wiring in so tomorrow i'm going to go buy a couple of spools of cheap wire and some more heat shrink and make a wiring kit.

Wonder if this wiring kit is worth an extra £75 on top of the cost of the side marker.... :crazy:
I got the same side markers a few weeks back. They fit as good as the OEM and look great.

I only bench tested the LED strips and they look absolutely fine IMO. The problem I found however was I couldn't find a (presumably T10) socket they'd fit snugly in to in order to make a harness. That small chip on the plug under the heatshrink prevents it making a solid connection to any of the sockets I got from eBay :( Even stripping back some of the heatshrink doesn't help...

And because it is some sort of chip on the connector I didn't want to risk faffing with cutting it off entirely and trying the strips with a direct 12V.

For £15 though I'm happy to just have red reflectors which suit my car better than those nasty orange ones. I wouldn't have been disappointed if they didn't work at all TBH.

Let us know if you find a solution however :)
Sponsored