Sponsored

Crazy Crap People Do To Mustangs

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Like this beauty right here....... Saw this going for coffee this morning. I was sick after.
rsz_green_mustang.jpg
Sponsored

gmupatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (Orange Fury), 401A, A10, 3.55
I am of the thinking that to each their own but there is a limit and this one is just yuck!

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
I’m not sure those tires are thin enough. To get the proper look you must eliminate all tread to the point where it feels like you’re riding on your rims and can distinguish each and every groove and imperfection in the pavement.
:headbonk:

hawkbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Premium PP
Aaaaannnd this...

Stupid stuff like this, and stupid stickers from Pep Boys all over, and fuzzy crap, and lots of other garbage....

It makes it hard for Mustangs to be seen seriously among some folks. Sigh.

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

Like this beauty right here....... Saw this going for coffee this morning. I was sick after.
Awww. That's cute...

DUB_BOOSTA_SLIDER_9840.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
IPOGT

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Remarkable.......

OP
OP
IPOGT

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine unfortunately was NOT photoshop. Iphone pic.

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
There's a S197 Roush owner on a group I follow that put a set of wheels almost this bad on it. There's also a lady who has absolutely destroyed a 197 and a 550 with bad custom work. Absolutely horrendous. Think about that kid in high school with the biggest POS car that buys every custom add-on available at the auto parts store. It's that bad, only with a much larger budget. One of them was sold and the guy that bought it has made it even worse. I would post pics but they might be members and I don't wanna make anyone sad..LOL

Personally, the thing I hate the absolute worst right off the bat is when someone puts the model of car on the windshield. "MUSTANG" or "GRAND AM" or anything else. We know what it is, dude. And it seems like the most needless model notification is on the slowest models, or ones in the worst condition.

Someone in my little town has a V6 that says "Stang Life" in pinstripe lettering across the rocker panels and a STNGLFE vanity plate. I just can't even...

OP
OP
IPOGT

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The green one I took the pic of looked like it was wrapped when I drove out of the lot.

Sponsored

michail71

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 401a A10
There's a S197 Roush owner on a group I follow that put a set of wheels almost this bad on it. There's also a lady who has absolutely destroyed a 197 and a 550 with bad custom work. Absolutely horrendous. Think about that kid in high school with the biggest POS car that buys every custom add-on available at the auto parts store. It's that bad, only with a much larger budget. One of them was sold and the guy that bought it has made it even worse. I would post pics but they might be members and I don't wanna make anyone sad..LOL

Personally, the thing I hate the absolute worst right off the bat is when someone puts the model of car on the windshield. "MUSTANG" or "GRAND AM" or anything else. We know what it is, dude. And it seems like the most needless model notification is on the slowest models, or ones in the worst condition.

Someone in my little town has a V6 that says "Stang Life" in pinstripe lettering across the rocker panels and a STNGLFE vanity plate. I just can't even...
In 5 years it will become the norm in this forum.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Personally, the thing I hate the absolute worst right off the bat is when someone puts the model of car on the windshield. "MUSTANG" or "GRAND AM" or anything else. We know what it is, dude.
When I see a Viper I usually say "Nice Corvette" & vica versa. That sends em into a feeding frenzy :lol:

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
When I see a Viper I usually say "Nice Corvette" & vica versa. That sends em into a feeding frenzy :lol:
Reminds me of a funny Vine that I saw a couple years ago. Tell a Porsche owner that you love his Volkswagen Beetle next time you run into one. :lol:

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
Is it strange that I like the color? :)