• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Back to stock sale - catch cans, jacking rails, G trac brace, air and oil filters

Lilby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
All items sold, thanks for looking!

Airaid blue synthetic GT350 air filter - $40 SOLD
JLT S550 / GT350 oil catch cans - driver and passenger side set - $150 plus shipping - SOLD
Steeda S550 / GT350 2 point G Trac brace - $40 plus shipping SOLD
Steeda S550 / GT350 jacking rails - $70 SOLD
Motorcraft GT350 spin on oil filters (set of 3) - $30 plus shipping SOLD

First person to purchase any of the stuff listed here gets the GT350 JLT Rock Blockers for free.

EDIT - I was going to list the oil filter adapter kit for free to someone that doesn't have one as I got this one for free but then realized I should just leave it in the trunk of the car for the next owner, unlike the original owner of my car did for me. Apologies to anyone who may have seen that offer and is in the process of requesting it.
IMG_1126.jpg
IMG_1132.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
What would you want for the jacking rails and JLT passenger side (assuming it fits a GT, and if willing to separate) shipped to 43228?

OP
OP
Lilby

Lilby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Sorry I am selling the catch cans as a set only. Let me know if you want the set and we can estimate shipping costs. Coming from 85142 for reference.

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
I'll likely pass on the oil separators, I understand wanting to keep them together. As for the jacking rails, let's talk

OP
OP
Lilby

Lilby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Jacking rails sold.

Catch cans sold.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BoostinFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Jacking rails sold.

Catch cans pending sale...
If catch cans sale fails, let me know... i'm interested. May also take the filter if I can get it all together.

Thanks!

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 (Tech), 1992 Mustang LX Notch
Ill take the 2 point brace if shipping is in line- 44321 - Let me know.

bmarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Shelby GT350
Is the airraid filter the washable kind or the oiled fabric type ? If the 2 point brace isn't sold, I will take it.

bmarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Shelby GT350
In reviewing the install of the gbrace, it seems that installing the spacers that come with it involves guide wires which are then broken off and removed. How hard will it be to install the spacers without these guidewires ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lilby

Lilby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
The air filter is the dry, non oiled kind. 2 point brace is pending sale but to answer the question, the guide wires did me no good at all. I pushed them near the bolt holes with my fingers and then used a screwdriver to get them over the small "volcano" like bump from where they are punched at the factory. You cut the wires off as close to the holes as you can but there's still a 4-6" piece hanging off so you can use it to manipulate it a bit I guess. I don't think it will matter one bit based on my experience though.

bmarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Shelby GT350
Thanks. Again, will take ithe gbrace if the first offer falls through.

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
How much to ship the air filter to 92392?

OP
OP
Lilby

Lilby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
How much to ship the air filter to 92392?
Looks like no matter what I enter for USPS estimates it comes back as $8.75. That's a flat rate box or my own USPS Ground box using 12"x12"x12" dimensions. I'm no shipping expert. I can do the same with you as I've done with others, send me the $8.75 that is estimated, if it's less than that I'll send you the money back, if it's over that I'll eat the overage.

Shoot me a PM if you'd like my PayPal address.

Sean

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
Pm sent!

Looks like no matter what I enter for USPS estimates it comes back as $8.75. That's a flat rate box or my own USPS Ground box using 12"x12"x12" dimensions. I'm no shipping expert. I can do the same with you as I've done with others, send me the $8.75 that is estimated, if it's less than that I'll send you the money back, if it's over that I'll eat the overage.

Shoot me a PM if you'd like my PayPal address.

Sean
Sponsored