Sponsored

2020 GT500 TEASER

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 4x4 Lariat 3.5 Ecoboost
I think it looks good personally, can't see much super clearly. I think it will look great when we see the whole thing. I wonder if the snake really is going in the middle, I think it would look even better off to the side.
Sponsored

mjr1989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack
Reminds me of the Fisker-Galpin Rocket Mustang. Not a big fan at first glance, but I'd like to see it fully unveiled before passing judgment. I dislike the Cobra emblem in the middle though.

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
I actually really like it, despite it looking very Audi-ish to me. The large central grille area reminds me of the new Audi RS5, and the near vertical sides remind me of the Audi E-Tron.

JR

MadMoose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stuff
I actually really like it, despite it looking very Audi-ish to me. The large central grille area reminds me of the new Audi RS5, and the near vertical sides remind me of the Audi E-Tron.

JR
That was my first thought as well. I like it it and the center cobra like on the terminators

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
That was my first thought as well. I like it it and the center cobra like on the terminators
Agreed. The center Cobra emblem looks great. I know that people lather all over the offset badge of the GT350/R (I have a Howler badge on my GT), but the symmetry of this design does something for me...

JR

Reactions: JWS

Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I like it mostly, but there is a visual issue with the outside bumper. Seems big until you focus on the lights and puts it in perspective. Its a wait and see for me. Will it handle like Tree Fiddy?!
:cheers:

brpec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4WD
thats awesome they decided not to use the 2018 European not aggressive headlights.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
that snake logo there and that large.... a debadge before the first drive would be in order.

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
If that's where the cobra is actually going.... I'd remove that 2 seconds after getting home
that snake logo there and that large.... a debadge before the first drive would be in order.
That looks worse than the one shown on the back of the car in the tease video. Both of those will be coming off mine ASAP. Ford.....wtf are you thinking?

racingmason

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Love it.
Sponsored