Sponsored

2019 Bullitt Mustang Officially Revealed at NAIAS!

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I don't care about numbering really. 558 or 559 would be a cool nod to the movie cars but unlikely since I'm hoping to get an early car. 68 would be cool, 77 is my favorite number so that would be cool too. My old Legacy GT Spec B was #371/500 so it would be cool to have another 371 again.
Same, really, numbering would just nice a nice bonus. I'd have to look up my Mach1 number to remember it. I have it hanging on a wall in my garage. They never tracked production numbers of the ZX2 S/R so I just know it's 1 out of 1000 Zinc Yellow made.

I think any number under 100 would be neat, or 1968. Buddy of mine got the new Type-R with number 666.
Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
WHEN this car sells, it will be for MILLIONS of dollars...
Now would be the time to sell, if they were going to sell it. All the hype of the new model and the 50th anniversary would be to their great advantage.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Personally, I hope the current owner keeps hold of it, and it sounds like he will, from the interviews I've heard.

He'll have known for decades that this car is worth millions, so he could have sold at any time. However, I guess he's likely to be inundated with offers to buy it........but, as long as it remains in the public eye, I hope he keeps it. And doesn't change a thing on it. The patina is perfect :love:

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Take to Rick Harrison of Pawn Stars fame. He is a huge Steve McQueen fan. He will pay him at least $125,000 for it. LOL.

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Personally, I hope the current owner keeps hold of it, and it sounds like he will, from the interviews I've heard.

He'll have known for decades that this car is worth millions, so he could have sold at any time. However, I guess he's likely to be inundated with offers to buy it........but, as long as it remains in the public eye, I hope he keeps it. And doesn't change a thing on it. The patina is perfect :love:
This.

It would ruin it to restore it.

Bullitt3383

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mustang Bullitt

Read this article. Maybe not right now as he is having a blast showing the car off, but at some point he may get tired l(ike his father) of the constant crap....

https://www.hagerty.com/articles-videos/articles/2018/01/14/mustang-bullitt-found-real-mcqueen

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT

Sponsored

DABKO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt & 2001 DHG Bullitt
Agreed. I've used Lebanon Ford on my last two Mustangs. My sales guy moved on (which sucks) but I've been pretty happy with service and sales in general. Zombie arrived quickly -- short hop down 75. :) and Lebanon Ford called me the second the trailer pulled into the lot, and I left work immediately to get it, which gave me a brief moment of fame here on M6G. :lol:
The ONLY reason you beat me on deliver was because I was drinking beer at Oktoberfest in Munich that week. Mine showed up at the dealer on 9/30 also. Had to wait until the airplane landed in Detroit that Friday to pick the car up. :cheers: :lol:

DABKO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt & 2001 DHG Bullitt
Carl Widman said in the American Muscle video that it's a new shade designed by PPG to create more 'pop'.
This color really makes the car's character lines look crisp and sharp...like they could cut a freshly baked loaf of bread.

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
Wow thanks for all that info, that's really helpful! I just went back and looked at your original thread and your car arrived 8 days after it finished production! That's impressive! I hope my luck is that good! :eyebulge:
Those were good times.. for some of us. :)

For a bunch of 2015 folks there was a quality hold as they checked body panels (I believe that was the case - Tony Alonso can confirm.) So people who ordered before me had to wait a bit more. I think I was just lucky to have one of the first to go straight from factory floor to trailer.

In the mean time, Mustang6G.com kept most ion us from going nuts waiting for the cars. I expect the same thing with the BULLITT. Keep the site close dude. :D

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350