Sponsored

What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
Hi Great looking job and paint work finish. I am looking to do the same hood on my supercharged mustang. Where did you order yours from and can I ask what sort of price are we looking at for tax and shipping etc.:cheers:
Hi Stewart. Ordered it direct from Cervini. They had a sale on at the time saving 10 %. So only cost $720. I shipped it via sts imports for ÂŁ140. Taxes were ÂŁ130ish I think. It worked out just shy of ÂŁ800 delivered. It was a no brainer really. Cervini have a buy 2 save 10% on at the moment. But you can mix and match. Side scoops, louvres plus a hood etc and you end up getting the add on for free.:D
Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Picked her up after having the new ram air hood, side scoops, strut caps and gear knob painted and installed. Also had the carbon steering wheel fixed and painted black. Over the moon with the results. :love:

Are your wheels the CDC Outlaw ones?

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
i updated my sync 3 to latest version today can't see any difference still doesn't seem to want to check for updates/update over wifi properly.

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Ordered some LED DRL and sidelight bulbs from a fellow forum member, not even got the car yet and changing things!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered some LED DRL and sidelight bulbs from a fellow forum member, not even got the car yet and changing things!
you need some tints (from another fellow forum member) next... Red, Black, Orange rear lights, take your pick ;)!

Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Hi Stewart. Ordered it direct from Cervini. They had a sale on at the time saving 10 %. So only cost $720. I shipped it via sts imports for ÂŁ140. Taxes were ÂŁ130ish I think. It worked out just shy of ÂŁ800 delivered. It was a no brainer really. Cervini have a buy 2 save 10% on at the moment. But you can mix and match. Side scoops, louvres plus a hood etc and you end up getting the add on for free.:D
That looks fantastic :thumbsup: How much was paint and install? Was it Mike at Modurstang?

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
[MENTION=26917]sheps5.0[/MENTION] thanks. You got them from the US or from a local supplier?

Mike Clark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XF SportBrake, Jeep Renegade, GT 'vert
Phoned the dealers to see if they'd got a new wheel bearing (they said last week it should be in Friday just gone)

Turns out it's on back order and they "hope" Wednesday or Thursday.

I wanted to say "it's only a wheel bearing how can it take 10 days." But decided not to, because it isn't the fault of the bloke I was speaking to.

The fact I'm at work all week is neither here or there - I want my car back in my garage away from all the numptys who might not take care opening their car door and use my car as a door stop.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I wanted to say "it's only a wheel bearing how can it take 10 days." But decided not to, because it isn't the fault of the bloke I was speaking to.
I asked this very question when I was told 10 days for my carpet (ordered Thursday), I said "can you not escalate the delivery?" But no, apparently 10 days is the lead time & that's that. I got the impression that delivery of parts is some sort of mystical black magic, that dealership staff are just not able to comprehend :shrug:

You'd think they would try to put a rush on it as they have hired a car from Enterprise on my behalf :confused:

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I asked this very question when I was told 10 days for my carpet (ordered Thursday), I said "can you not escalate the delivery?" But no, apparently 10 days is the lead time & that's that. I got the impression that delivery of parts is some sort of mystical black magic, that dealership staff are just not able to comprehend :shrug:

You'd think they would try to put a rush on it as they have hired a car from Enterprise on my behalf :confused:
just order one from LMR or american muscle or something 24h delivery and give the ford dealership the invoice to refund you :)

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
just order one from LMR or american muscle or something 24h delivery and give the ford dealership the invoice to refund you :)
Oh i have big plans for my complaint...i couldn’t even get Ford customer services to share info I forwarded them from forums with the dealership, they flat out refused, even though I was giving them information that would help my issue. Won’t go in to it on this thread though, i’ll save that for another day!

sheps5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deep impact blue 2015 GT
[MENTION=26917]sheps5.0[/MENTION] thanks. You got them from the US or from a local supplier?
I had planned on getting them in the Spring of 2017 ready for show season. But browsing parts sites over Black Friday 2016 I found them $600 off at LMR. As you can imagine I was all over that. Think they ended up ÂŁ1450 delivered.

Avalyn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Looking awesome Spoonex - I think Ford totally nailed the 15-18, there's not really a bad angle and the 6GR's set it off.

Will be a lot easier to clean than the standard alloys that's for sure :D

I've had a couple of red cars with black alloys, accents (Boxster S, and a Mini JCW) and it's a lovely combination :coolphotos:
Sponsored