Sponsored

Steeda IRS alignment kit

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
Has anyone used the steeda IRS alignment kit? Did it work? I noticed once I lowered my car that one wheel lines up perfectly with the fender and the passenger side wheel is tucked under the fender. Like maybe the rear isn't centered.
Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Yes, it works and resolves the issue you have (which is more likely related to your camber alignment than misalignment of the entire IRS) and it also makes it such that any time you add/subtract something to the IRS you don't have to get another alignment. You will need an alignment after installing these. And read the instructions. Won't look like it, but these can be installed improperly and cause noise.

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
By themselves they are not going to stop wheel hop.
I had the "Stop the Hop' kit installed on mine (less the adjustable toe links) and I had no issues with hop after.

If you plan to go with oversized wheels/tires or lowering springs or wheel spacers etc. then I'd pop for the toe links as well.

OP
OP

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
Have the BMR links and cradle lockout, eibach pro kit springs and adding the steeda diff bushings and steeda IRS alignment kit, I hope everything is have stops the hop. Toe links might be next since I have 315 35 20 nitto invo tire
Sponsored