Sponsored

Not just Mr Goose, but Turbowski prefers the GT350 (kinda)

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Scott likes both but seems to give the edge to the GT350. THey seem to weight both nicely though.

[ame]
Sponsored

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
I watched this last night and was not surprised by Scott's feeling for the R. It is honestly quite difficult to argue against the GT350R's performance and place in history. The ZL1 seems to be a very fast and capable car. A sports car is more than just speed but also the thrill and joy it can provide by piloting such a machine. The R hits all the marks, agility, speed, grip and feel. It is not a position I am willing to argue with anyone since the automotive world has made the best argument for the car. Review after review, from P, F and many other premium sport car owners, the feeling the car provides is priceless and hence why so many were willing to pay premium for. Regardless of what Ford releases in the future, I am confident enough in the value of the car that I am keeping it in the family. I don't expect to become rich off the car but I appreciate value and believe this car will hold it. It is not often a car at this price range lights a fire in the automotive world.