2018 Bullitt Mustang (and Features) Confirmed in Window Sticker

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
I don't agree. Those appear to be the same calipers as mine (base GT).
Nah man, the rotors are just too big.

Here's the 14" brakes on the (horrible) 18" wheel. That's about the same amount of gap from rotor to wheel drum as we can kind of make out on that Bullitt image. But, as pointed out, the sidewalls are too thin to be 18" wheels on the Bullitt. There'd be a huge gap showing with 14" brakes on 19" wheels and that doesn't appear to be the case here. I'm sticking with PP-size rotors. I'll see if I can find a good shot of the regular GT brakes on 19" wheels for comparison.
brake.png
Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Maybe they're GT350 brakes? Brembo logo on those would be faint enough to not show up in that shot, and the caliper color is right. Sounds like it would fit with what they've done for Bullitts in the past. Also, if you squint at the spy shot, it looks like the rotors are actually drilled too.
2017-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350-review-3-1280x720.jpg
With how filled in those wheels are, and the fact they DO look like they could be drilled, I'd have to agree.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I agree. If there are any mods to it, I would at least assume it to have PP brakes.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Nah man, the rotors are just too big.

Here's the 14" brakes on the (horrible) 18" wheel. That's about the same amount of gap from rotor to wheel drum as we can kind of make out on that Bullitt image. But, as pointed out, the sidewalls are too thin to be 18" wheels on the Bullitt. There'd be a huge gap showing with 14" brakes on 19" wheels and that doesn't appear to be the case here. I'm sticking with PP-size rotors. I'll see if I can find a good shot of the regular GT brakes on 19" wheels for comparison.
The image is too grainy to tell for certain, even on the sidewall size. Wheel style can heavily influence how big the sidewall looks. I wouldn't be surprised either way if it had the base 4-piston and 14" rotors or if it had the 6 piston Brembos, but there isn't a good enough image to tell for sure.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Found a terrible pic of the equally terrible 19" optional wheels with the 14" brakes. The wheels swallow up those rotors. No way those aren't larger brakes on the Bullitt.

Edit: better image.
19brake.png

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Found a terrible pic of the equally terrible 19" optional wheels with the 14" brakes. The wheels swallow up those rotors. No way those aren't larger brakes on the Bullitt.
:shrug: We shall see...

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS

williamwally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 gt
Holy heck, I'm just seeing this! That's right down the street from where I live. Actually, I was down there last night to retrieve my CTS which got towed just a couple hours earlier.

The lights down there are very very orange btw. The bullitt looks like it's going to be awesome!

h150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
as a former owner of the first generation BULLITT,if those rumor are true, it’s going to be a hard decision, next summer I was planning on ordering a new 2018GT with the PP2, now i don’t know which one i will get

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Does my avatar help?
Actually, looking at your avatar, it looks pretty close to the spy shot as far as the look of the brakes and wheel size. Maybe they will be standard brakes :shrug:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.

Austinj427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I thought they were the big brakes at first but the more I look at it the more they look small.

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
I need to pay my Saleen off soon. I need a Bullitt right next to it.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
I am hoping for more of an exotic touch. Perhaps rear seat delete, black out accents, CF front overhang, magneride, recaros, etc.
Sponsored