Sponsored

Shelby Transmission Cooler Scoop Update!!!

Wine dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT 350
LMR has them allegedly in stock and someone on e-bay as well, but LMR has better price.
Sponsored

Diana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350
I thought I was supposed to be the negative member. How did Diana take my title in just 50 posts? :shrug:
Works for me, LOL. Just want my beast to be cool!

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I think Tomster has her beat..just saying...
Oh, its the guy with the matchbox car avatar again. Geesh, I've already forgotten about you and your antics. Its kinda funny how someone who doesn't even own the car yet has the inside scoop on how to fix tech limp mode issues and where to buy the transmissions.

I'm sticking to my guns and say that you are a troll. I'm surprised you haven't been run out of here yet.

Google the definition of an internet troll and tell me that you do not fit that description and that you are not stirring the pot.

Have a nice night.

Student Driver

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roy
Vehicle(s)
Broken Mustang
Oh, its the guy with the matchbox car avatar again. Geesh, I've already forgotten about you and your antics. Its kinda funny how someone who doesn't even own the car yet has the inside scoop on how to fix tech limp mode issues and where to buy the transmissions.

I'm sticking to my guns and say that you are a troll. I'm surprised you haven't been run out of here yet.

Google the definition of an internet troll and tell me that you do not fit that description and that you are not stirring the pot.

Have a nice night.
I am just researching for parts....it is not that hard. Maybe too hard for you

Last edited:

rb92gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Cooled Tech
I am just researching for parts....it is not that hard. Maybe too hard for you
But... we need facts, not incorrect info. Somewhere on here you posted "I got a quote from Dallas Mustang parts for the tranny and cooler pack of $440 to $660 each. So roughly $1500 for both'ish." What in the world are you talking about? Oh wait, you don't know.

Last edited:

Sponsored

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
But... we need facts, not incorrect info. Somewhere on here you posted "I got a quote from Dallas Mustang parts for the tranny and cooler pack of $440 to $660 each. So roughly $1500 for both'ish." What in the world are you talking about? Oh wait, you don't know.

I saw that and thought to myself; "That has got to be the greatest deal on the track transmission ever."

Student Driver

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roy
Vehicle(s)
Broken Mustang
You probably didn't read Diana's post. She was asking about installation. That is what the quote is for...:headbonk:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
You probably didn't read Diana's post. She was asking about installation. That is what the quote is for...:headbonk:
So tell me..... What's a person who doesn't own the car doing on this forum, researching parts and repair procedures, and giving other people (incorrect) advice?

Is this some kind of elementary school project?

Student Driver

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roy
Vehicle(s)
Broken Mustang
So tell me..... What's a person who doesn't own the car doing on this forum, researching parts and repair procedures, and giving other people (incorrect) advice?

Just trying to help people

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

I believe he also made a poll you should check out.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
:lol: Thanks for the laughter, cuz this morning after looking out my window, i got depressed. :(

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
:lol: Thanks for the laughter, cuz this morning after looking out my window, i got depressed. :(
Cheer up Dan and Kart125! Spring snows melt quickly. Frost heaves will smooth out. Oil lines'll be replaced. The hard parts over. A month or so, you're good to go.
Sponsored