Sponsored

S550 Mustang Gt Premium(Black) ordered | Introducing myself to the S550 Community

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
Hello Everyone,

My name is Brian and I am new to the Mustang car scene. I wanted to introduce myself and become familiar with the users of this forum and the S550 community. I was born and raised in South Florida. I am currently enrolled in college for my Associates in Applied Science for Air Traffic Controlling and I am currently employed at Vossen Wheels. As of right now I drive a 2011 Scion tC with Vossen CV3s 19x10 that I had purchased last November from a local Vossen Dealer. I currently have my next project on order which is a 2015 Mustang GT Premium and I can't wait to start this new project and share it with you guys. One of the main reasons why I’ve decided to join the American muscle car scene is the potential and impact the 2015 Mustang GT will have in the automotive industry. It is one of the best options in the market financially for the power and the bonus of having a sleek and sharp looking exterior, in my opinion. I'm excited to join this forum and share some great content and my future build with all of the great Mustang enthusiasts on this forum.

Thank you everyone,
-Brian-

Here is a screenshot of what the start of my build will consist of.

14961075265_c5c1cf797d_b.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Brian@Vossen

Brian@Vossen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang with a V8
hey welcome .. im currently driving a camaro with cv3's nice choice lol
Thank you! and awesome. One of my really good friends owns a black Camaro on CV3s also. Check out his instagram @blackmamba_vossen.

Agarc

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.carandsoulcustoms.com
First Name
Ant
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP
Thank you! and awesome. One of my really good friends owns a black Camaro on CV3s also. Check out his instagram @blackmamba_vossen.
lmao i think i know him .. he use to hang out with our group a while back well maybe he still does, i havent been able to go hang out in a while
Sponsored