Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
So today the brown truck arrived with my official first mod.

I ordered a JLT catch can from American Muscle a few days ago and it showed up today. They say this thing is easy to install, but that's adding complexity to it. This thing is SIMPLE to install.

Took me 3 minutes total to:

Pop the hood
Pull off the engine cover and snake it out from under the strut tower brace
Remove stock tube
Install JLT unit
Reinstall the engine cover
Close the hood.

The stock tube already has a layer of oil in it after 500 miles.

Before:

After:

The guys at American Muscle don't mess around, they got this shipped out fast. I might order another one for the driver side just for completeness, but JLT claims that most of the benefits are seen on the passenger side.
Sponsored

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
Haha..

Last night I was wrapping up and I looked at the rear window and thought "It's still transparent enough" and decided not to climb in the back to clean it.
when transparent become translucent - will you clean it then? :)

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
What is the purpose of the jlt can?
To keep oil from going back into the intake manifold. It keeps things cleaner from what I was told.

There's actually a passenger and driver side tube, but apparently, the passenger side is the one that has more oil returning to the intake.

Mine arrived in the mail yesterday as well. Can't wait to get a car to put it on. :)

Sponsored

jimijammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT base
Drove up Independence Pass in Colorado 12000 something feet lots of Switchbacks :)
Sorry for the crappy picture it was too bright out.
Amazing pic, Calendar worthy. We went through Monarch Pass from Durango on our Colorado trip, very picturesque.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
So today the brown truck arrived with my official first mod.

I ordered a JLT catch can from American Muscle a few days ago and it showed up today. They say this thing is easy to install, but that's adding complexity to it. This thing is SIMPLE to install.

Took me 3 minutes total to:

Pop the hood
Pull off the engine cover and snake it out from under the strut tower brace
Remove stock tube
Install JLT unit
Reinstall the engine cover
Close the hood.

The stock tube already has a layer of oil in it after 500 miles.

Before:

After:

The guys at American Muscle don't mess around, they got this shipped out fast. I might order another one for the driver side just for completeness, but JLT claims that most of the benefits are seen on the passenger side.
Looking good and I can't believe how much you pulled out with so little mileage being put on! I personally don't think that the driver side is needed as we've seen for the past few years that the passenger side is that much more effective!

Alex

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Looking good and I can't believe how much you pulled out with so little mileage being put on! I personally don't think that the driver side is needed as we've seen for the past few years that the passenger side is that much more effective!

Alex
I really want to pre order the flowmaster outlaws but I NEED to hear them. I asked two weeks ago and you guys said maybe you had to grab some cell phone videos of it. Can you guys get us something?

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
I really want to pre order the flowmaster outlaws but I NEED to hear them. I asked two weeks ago and you guys said maybe you had to grab some cell phone videos of it. Can you guys get us something?
Brent-I'm sorry about the delay on the Flowmasters! Between SEMA and a couple other things we're keeping under wraps it's been hard to secure a car that's not being used for photo or video work. As soon as I'm physically able to do so I'll have photos and video of it up! Shooting you a PM as well!

Alex

Patrick S

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium 50 year Ap/Pkg
I took my car in yesterday for the protective coats to be put on, including the undercoat, leather protection, And some sort of paint protection, all of the anti rust protection, which also came with a 7 year warranty on the body against rust, corrosion, paint troubles, ETC.

I picked it up on lunch and just as i got back to work, it started raining. The rain stopped 2 hours before i go home and the dreaded rain spots (beading water + harvest dust = MESS) i got home and you would not believe how easily the spots came off and the car looked show room shinny again. This option was well worth the extra money!!!

Sponsored

MixTape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Green 2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost PP
I just got mine yesterday! Since the forecast called for rain today I applied some AquaPel treatment to my windshield. I'm hoping to wax it with Pinnacle Souveran this weekend and I'm waiting on my order of RedLine Tuning Hood Struts.
Looking at SEMA I can't wait to get some carbon fiber side skirts, front splitter and rear diffuser once they're available.

let me ride

Threads
Reaction score
Drove up Independence Pass in Colorado 12000 something feet lots of Switchbacks :)

Sorry for the crappy picture it was too bright out.
Great pic man. I love the background, just you and the open road. I was gonna say where in MI are you seeing that :)

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Got the windows tinted 20% all around:

Drazen96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fletch
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Yesterday took my TY to get limo tinted. Today getting the calipers painted. Tomorrow graphics? Loving every minute of driving her

terminator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT