Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP

2017GBGTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Premium GTPP w/ Recaros
I got a chrome decal sheet and decorated the pony logo under the hood. Choosing to go with chrome was a bit.... optimistic, considering my lack of good tools or experience. That being said, I think it actually came out pretty good! Just don't look too close....
20180624_150617-1600x900.jpg

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
I got a chrome decal sheet and decorated the pony logo under the hood. Choosing to go with chrome was a bit.... optimistic, considering my lack of good tools or experience. That being said, I think it actually came out pretty good! Just don't look too close....
"Don't look too close" is the motto of my entire build. Things like that always look worst to the one who did it. If you offered to put a chrome decal under my hood, I'd say yes, please and thank you.

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
This thread has turned into "what fugly decals and other useless plastic crap" did I add to my car today.
You can easily choose to unsubscribe from this thread. People make choices and like different things for a reason. No need to bash the members here! :cheers:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
You can easily choose to unsubscribe from this thread. People make choices and like different things for a reason. No need to bash the members here! :cheers:
We also have to keep in mind that there is a level of saturation where the "big mods" (wheels, suspension, super chargers, etc..) are done and people are looking to add a little something unique to their ride. Everyone has different tastes and likes/dislikes. There are so many different things you can do that are pretty inexpensive but keep the hobby interesting and fun. This Forum and this thread in particular allows people to display their work and individual tastes. Do I like everything that someone posts and want to put it on my ride? no... but I do respect their choices and appreciate someone complimenting me on something i've added without them necessarily wanting to install it on their stang.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
This thread has turned into "what fugly decals and other useless plastic crap" did I add to my car today.
Meanwhile you're just in here complaining which doesn't contribute to the thread at all :headbonk:

If you don't like it all about fugly decals or plastic crap, post up what you've done to your car and be the change you want to see.

Sponsored

6g Smoke Show

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
Changed the low side fuel sensor.

Zinc03svt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stang
Ordered 3 custom tunes from Torrie @ Unleashed tuning. ;). Great deal through end of month.

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered