OP
slammedstang

slammedstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Awesome my brotha. Cant wait to see the progress. :thumbsup:
Thanks brother!! Can’t thank you enough for all of your help along the way! Have some goodies on the way. :cheers:
Sponsored

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Look who decided to join the fun. Can't wait to see what else you do with this, brother

OP
OP
slammedstang

slammedstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Look who decided to join the fun. Can't wait to see what else you do with this, brother
Thanks brother! Just trying to get on your level - thanks for always letting me bounce ideas around.

OP
OP
slammedstang

slammedstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Finally received my order for the new BlackVue DR900S 2-channel 4K (at 30 FPS) dash cam. Looking forward to installing it and testing out the cloud feature - hopefully I'll never have to rely on the built-in parking mode! #alwaysparkfaraway

I'll probably do an unboxing video.
Photo Jun 21, 4 11 01 PM.jpg

OP
OP
slammedstang

slammedstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
It's been a little bit, but I've been busy! Recently installed the Air Lift Performance 3H suspension system and I'm loving the way this kit looks AND performs!

I had coilovers on my S197 and I can't tell you how many chin spoilers/splitters I went through due to being at a lower static ride height. The adjustability is key with this kit and the ride quality has been awesome so far.

If anyone is in the market for one of these kits, definitely feel free to send me a pm, especially about the sensor brackets that are NOT included haha.

Photo Nov 18, 5 36 32 PM.jpg

slammedstangs-1.jpg

Sponsored

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Very nice build. AWE truly is a different level of quality. I had their Track system on my Focus ST and I didn’t want to install it because it was so damn pleasing to look at laid out on my living room floor. Lol.

OP
OP
slammedstang

slammedstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Very nice build. AWE truly is a different level of quality. I had their Track system on my Focus ST and I didn’t want to install it because it was so damn pleasing to look at laid out on my living room floor. Lol.
Thanks man! I totally agree on the quality of AWE, and that’s funny I did the same thing with laying the parts out just admiring them haha. I always give the quads extra attention when detailing the car.

OP
OP
slammedstang

slammedstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Recently had the chance to put the AWE Touring Cat-Back through its paces and man, the kit just sounds perfect at all RPM's and has literally zero drone! Check out the video which shows some exterior fly-bys and let me know what you think.

Sponsored
OP
OP
slammedstang

slammedstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Also was able to install the Anderson Composites carbon fiber trunk with integrated spoiler in addition to a new diffuser. I'm really liking how the rear of the car has turned out and I have some things in the works to tie in the front and sides as well.
IMG_2237.JPG
IMG_2330.JPG

Dark knight s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 pp1 GT
Very nice build so far man, love to see more south Florida stangs running around on the streets.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Coming together nicely David. :thumbsup:

Dark knight s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 pp1 GT
Pompano Beach for me. What about you?
I’m in Miami but I do take the occasional trips up to PBIR to watch or run the car. I will be dropping my car off up at PBD/rarefab to get my Paxton kit put on though.:devil:
Sponsored