Bullitt Engine Pics - TT0018 at Atlanta

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I still feel like the red calipers are the worst part of the
car. Grey/silver or black would be better.
Sponsored

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
Thankfully us 4V owners were exempt from the ugliness factor plaguing the 4.6's.

I'm seeing a progressive level of ugliness to the Coyote engine bays with each new model. The 2011-2014 engines looked the best imo. Even the GT350 engine bay didn't escape the trend. It looks like crap compared to the Boss 302. They should've at least put some coil covers on the Bullitt when they decided to not use the hideous plastic cover from the 2018 GT.
Like back when they added all the SMOG Controls!

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I agree, the red looks out of place.
I wholeheartedly disagree. They break the overall dark impression of the car and nicely tie in with the tail lights and the rear side reflectors. Also dark green and bright red are well matching colors.

If anything is out of place on the car it's those orange side reflectors in the headlights.

Bigred460

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt, '79 F250
I wholeheartedly disagree. They break the overall dark impression of the car and nicely tie in with the tail lights and the rear side reflectors. Also dark green and bright red are well matching colors.

If anything is out of place on the car it's those orange side reflectors in the headlights.
I'm looking forward to seeing one in person to get a better perspective.

Sponsored

williamwally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 gt
I think the rear panel would look way better if the same bullitt logo was 'etched' into the panel itself, just like the horizontal line in the '18 panel.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I think it would be nice if it was like the BULLITT emblem on the back of the 01's. Maybe on the new FPP panel, with those 2 lines on either side of it, and in the dead center just says BULLITT.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Also I think this is the first TT we have seen at an autoshow. The rest have been VP. Also this means that TT005-017 are unaccounted for.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I would like to have seen BULLITT letting on the rear panel in matte black similar to this...

steeda-s550-mustang-q-series-rear-spoiler-satin-black-15-16-coupe-028-s550-splr-u-cpe-14.jpg

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I would like to have seen BULLITT letting on the rear panel in matte black similar to this...

steeda-s550-mustang-q-series-rear-spoiler-satin-black-15-16-coupe-028-s550-splr-u-cpe-14.jpg
That is kind of what I was thinking, just a bit smaller.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
I must be the only one that likes the faux gas cap decklid. I love it and wouldn't want it any other way since it ties into the other retro cues. If they hadn't put a faux gas cap on the back, I would have installed one from a 16-17 California Special or a Euro GT.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I must be the only one that likes the faux gas cap decklid. I love it and wouldn't want it any other way since it ties into the other retro cues. If they hadn't put a faux gas cap on the back, I would have installed one from a 16-17 California Special or a Euro GT.
I get why it's there, it just sticks out as tacked on to me. I don't think I'd ever change it though.

Now if they had made it a REAL gas cap that would be just awesome.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
I must be the only one that likes the faux gas cap decklid. I love it and wouldn't want it any other way since it ties into the other retro cues.
I like it as well. And regarding the engine bay, the appearance looks very much like the '08/'09 Bullitt, strut tower brace and all.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Now if they had made it a REAL gas cap that would be just awesome.
Haha that would have been amazing.

I like it as well. And regarding the engine bay, the appearance looks very much like the '08/'09 Bullitt, strut tower brace and all.
Yeah, I'm quite relieved they ditched the huge engine cover, now there will be something to look at when it's popped at car shows instead of just a big piece of plastic.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Yeah, I'm quite relieved they ditched the huge engine cover, now there will be something to look at when it's popped at car shows instead of just a big piece of plastic.

Agreed, though compared to my 32v 4.6 it looks like a rats nest of hoses and wires. I'd have to spend time trying to see if I could clean some of it up.
Sponsored