Sponsored

Mustang6G 2018 Calendar

McXtravert

Threads
Reaction score
Cambridgeshire, formerly Aberdeen, Scotland
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Competition Orange
The last couple of years one has been done... nothing for this coming year in the pipeline?? :cheers:
Sponsored

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=26713]Friend of Dorothy[/MENTION]

Any interest in taking the winners from the monthly photo contest and putting a calendar together? If not, I could put something together pretty fast.

If it suits the M6G mods/admins/Friend of Dorothy, I can make a calendar on my cafepress store with zero mark-up.

- Mike

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
[MENTION=26713]Friend of Dorothy[/MENTION]

Any interest in taking the winners from the monthly photo contest and putting a calendar together? If not, I could put something together pretty fast.

If it suits the M6G mods/admins/Friend of Dorothy, I can make a calendar on my cafepress store with zero mark-up.

- Mike
No problem from me, but I would suggest you might want to contact each contributor to get their approval. Not sure what the copyright issues with the contributor or with the 6G forum itself would be. Contacting a moderator would be a good idea too. Chris

Sponsored

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I'd be willing to pose shirtless in front of my car if someone will do my makeup.

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
@Twin Turbo : would it be permitted for me to create a "Mustang 6G Calendar" featuring users cars? I would of course seek permission from each user to use their picture. To simplify things, I can start a new thread so each user will have a chance to enter one high-quality, large-sized, image for voting. I can make a calendar in my CafePress store very quickly and would use the "no mark-up" feature...basically I'll just do this pro-bono because the process is simple and I would like a calendar myself.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
@Twin Turbo : would it be permitted for me to create a "Mustang 6G Calendar" featuring users cars? I would of course seek permission from each user to use their picture. To simplify things, I can start a new thread so each user will have a chance to enter one high-quality, large-sized, image for voting. I can make a calendar in my CafePress store very quickly and would use the "no mark-up" feature...basically I'll just do this pro-bono because the process is simple and I would like a calendar myself.
That'd be great. :cheers:

Also, you're welcome to use the Mustang6G logo. Just PM me the email address you'd like it sent to.