Sponsored

Picked up my car today!!!

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium, Race Red
I am totally thrilled I was able to pick up my car today and I absolutely love her to death!!!!! There a chance I may sleep in the garage tonight...by choice.

But I am unsure about 1 little thing - the front bumper holes. Does everyone else's car come with 2 little "pre-drilled" holes? The holes are too small to put screws in them and my dealer swears that's how all the cars come in from the factory as a guide on to wear to drill the holes. He told me he wouldn't drill my bumper, as I asked him not to, but just curious - does anyone else have the holes?

Picked her up late, so it was dark, but here are a few pics. And a few pics with the holes I am referring to. The pictures do not do the car any justice. Ruby red is very brilliant and eye catching. Hopefully we will get some sun this weekend and I will take her out with my camera and snap some good photos!!!
IMG_4161[2].jpg
IMG_4170[1].jpg
IMG_4174[1].jpg
IMG_4167[1].jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jason Richardson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
BEAUTIFUL car! You got some style lady. :-) And yeah I believe they all come with the small prep holes for the front plate if you live in a front plate state even if they don't put in the bracket.

OP
OP
mustangirl

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEAUTIFUL car! You got some style lady. :-) And yeah I believe they all come with the small prep holes for the front plate if you live in a front plate state even if they don't put in the bracket.
Thank you, it looks waaaaaaay more amazing in person. Just gorgeous!!

OK, yes, IL is a front plate state, but I have the sto n sho (had them install that for me). Just wanted to be sure about the holes.

More pics to come in daylight!

Sponsored

OP
OP
mustangirl

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
By the way, rocks you got the 5.0! That's a cool girl there.. Mustang and the 5.0
I've already had 2 v6's which I loved, as well. But it was time to breakdown and get that 5.0!!! Sounds so good!

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
Nice car. Congrats. To answer your question my 13 has same dimples and dealer told me same thing. Used as guides.

OP
OP
mustangirl

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jason Richardson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Oh hey since you're going the same path as me this go around for your Mustang: base GT (mines a clone of yours but is Race Red), if you ever decide you want leather on your base, Ive already done all the research and got one awesome 100% leather kit for mine that Im going to install, if you need deets and ever decide to install leather let me know.

Sponsored

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
Oh hey since you're going the same path as me this go around for your Mustang: base GT (mines a clone of yours but is Race Red), if you ever decide you want leather on your base, Ive already done all the research and got one awesome 100% leather kit for mine that Im going to install, if you need deets and ever decide to install leather let me know.
...and can I get your number? LOL:love:

Welcome to the Ruby Red 5.0 club mustangirl! It is an amazing color and car. You are obviously very intelligent :)

OP
OP
mustangirl

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, not sure I like the way leather feels. May spend that money towards an exhaust or something else.

OP
OP
mustangirl

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
...and can I get your number? LOL:love:

Welcome to the Ruby Red 5.0 club mustangirl! It is an amazing color and car. You are obviously very intelligent :)
Thanks!! Absolutely love it. Going for tints ASAP!!

OP
OP
mustangirl

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BTW, how the heck can I resize these pics??!! The are outrageously large!!

Alloye

Stangoholic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
:thumbsup: Beautiful car! Enjoy!!!
Sponsored