Sponsored

Cars & Coffee SA/Houston?

Pony_Boy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Metallic Ecoboost Premium
Hey guys, new here on the forums! I just got my 2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium about a month ago. Magnetic Metallic. It's so beautiful, I love it! But there are a few minor things I wanna do to it, nothing crazy.

Eventually, I would like to add an axle back exhaust, but I'm scared if I choose the wrong option, it will sound too ricey. I really want to go with the Roush axle back exhaust, because I like the way it sounds on videos, but I know you don't get the same sound effect through speakers.

I want to check out a C&C meet up one of these weekends and see what other EB owners have on their cars. Anyone have a Roush axle back, or another axle back on their EB that go to C&C?
Sponsored

Gman

Gman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Mustang
The one in San Antonio Meets off I-10 at Oak Hills Church near La Cantera every second Saturday I believe there is an FB page.

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
There should be Cars&Coffee in Corpus, I am near Port Lavaca and must go to Victoria,Tx. to meet. I go to Corpus on occasion. EB axleback choices aren't familiar to me but I understand a resonator helps most choices.
Sponsored