Sponsored

Roof Wrap

kenbert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Where would one go to get a roof wrap in Vancouver, BC?

Also, how much did you guys pay for yours and any tips?

Thanks!
Sponsored

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
i had mine done at http://www.gpfx.com. call for quote don't email because they are too busy to be on emails. the only difficult part is the gps puck.

OP
OP
kenbert

kenbert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Oh awesome! Thanks Thumper! And you obviously like their work since you're recommending them LOL

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
there are many other places, but this was the place someone recommended to me and i was happy with the results. i didn't dare go cheap after seeing someone else's roof done only to point out to the owner that the installer had carved into his paint when they trimmed the vinyl :(

again, just be aware of the gps puck. it's a bitch to wrap and it could cost you $. consider getting an aftermarket black shark fin or just plastidip that sucker lol.

also, go over your paint with a fine toothed comb. as you know ford paint isn't the greatest. i had a big fisheye and a patch of dirt in the paint on my roof and you can see it clearly through the vinyl. they will probably point these things out to you when they prep the car for install.

OP
OP
kenbert

kenbert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Lightning Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Oooh, that's a good point. Sounds like something I'll do after I get it detailed.

I'll look into the puck as well............. and the parts list just gets longer LOL!!!