• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

New APR GT350 or S550 Carbon Front Splitter S550 San Diego

keeptrying56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Sold sold sold! Up for sale is a brand new APR carbon fiber front splitter. It has not been mounted and is literally brand new. This will fit any mustang as it has to be drilled for mounting. I paid $499.34 after shipping and taxes; can provide receipt.

Selling at $350 to local San Diego buyer.

Hopefully some of the pics come through. I'm using two different hosting sites now.

63xm7Mj.jpg

iHCkorN.jpg

XIlBDQx.jpg

E3yLiPY.jpg

Last edited:

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
OP - if your images are hosted on imgur, they are blocked from appearing on the forums by that service. Please use another image hosting site or attach them directly to your post.

Thanks for your help.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Coming through now. I typically use the attachment feature of the forums for my images.

Focuztyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Not willing to ship? Would be interested to naples, fl 34120

tjf37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 OW Mustang GT
will this fit a non-performance pack car? If so, I would possibly be willing to make the trip to pick it up.