Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Guess Ford listened to all of us who wanted a PP on GT convertibles! I'm glad, but mad at the same time because Mr. Impatient here couldn't wait and got a 2015 instead of waiting for the 2016 like I should have. :frusty: Oh well, I really wanted it for the brakes and the dash, both of which can (somewhat) easily be swapped out later and probably for less than the cost of the PP.

I'm actually more upset about the "yellow jacket" interior that's been rumored, but I don't see that mentioned in the Ford release? :confused: That and the Sync 3 would be nice (if it is an improvement over MFT, which I'd hope it is). That won't be an easy or cheap upgrade to do on the 2015s

Also, I want those turn signal indicators for my 2015! :thumbsup:
Even if the SYNC3 interface itself sucks, the good thing about it is that it's Android Auto compatible so you can always just use that for your interface instead (which I'll probably do personally).
Sponsored

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Even if the SYNC3 interface itself sucks, the good thing about it is that it's Android Auto compatible so you can always just use that for your interface instead (which I'll probably do personally).
Yeah supposed to have CarPlay too for us Apple boys too :D If I had that I would have passed on Nav for sure and saved that money, knowing what I know now (how much MFT sucks and the built-in Nav isn't that great either).

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
I'm actually more upset about the "yellow jacket" interior that's been rumored, but I don't see that mentioned in the Ford release? :confused: :thumbsup:
AGREED- I really would have liked to have seen the option!

HOWEVER- this is the POWER of the internet. You used the word "rumored". Where is the rumor???????????:gossip: As in multiple sources for the information?
ONE person stating something is not a rumor (but thousands of individuals blindly quoting that false information over and over again does)....NOR does such constant false quoting make it true.
Search the internet- there is ALMOST NOTHING on the "Yellow Jacket" interior.

EXCEPTION- every internet article mentioning the yellow jacket interior (came out at the end of March/early April) ALL COME BACK TO ONE SINGLE POST ON THIS FORUM. That is it--one post here and NO OTHER confirmations from anyone else in the entire Ford world for the past 6 weeks....(not much of a "suported" rumor)...one post and the world ran with it despite an overwhelming lack of evidence in support of the "rumor".

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible

Sponsored

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
I'm actually more upset about the "yellow jacket" interior that's been rumored, but I don't see that mentioned in the Ford release?
It is mentioned in the ordering guide. I would have liked this for mine as well. Wonder if the door trim will be yellow like it is red on the redline trim. May have to save up and swap mine out some day.

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
AGREED- I really would have liked to have seen the option!

HOWEVER- this is the POWER of the internet. You used the word "rumored". Where is the rumor???????????:gossip: As in multiple sources for the information?
ONE person stating something is not a rumor (but thousands of individuals blindly quoting that false information over and over again does)....NOR does such constant false quoting make it true.
Search the internet- there is ALMOST NOTHING on the "Yellow Jacket" interior.

EXCEPTION- every internet article mentioning the yellow jacket interior (came out at the end of March/early April) ALL COME BACK TO ONE SINGLE POST ON THIS FORUM. That is it--one post here and NO OTHER confirmations from anyone else in the entire Ford world for the past 6 weeks....(not much of a "suported" rumor)...one post and the world ran with it despite an overwhelming lack of evidence in support of the "rumor".
Check the 2016 ordering guide on this site. It is there.

They are the 648 wheels but in black. 8.5
Thanks. Was hoping for a 9 inch wide wheel to fit wider rubber.

EDIT: On further inspection when you look at the 648 wheels and the 60B wheels they appear to have some differences besides the color. Look closely and the images provided by Ford on the 2016 ordering guide look like 2 very similar, yet slightly different wheels.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Check the 2016 ordering guide on this site. It is there.

Thanks. Was hoping for a 9 inch wide wheel to fit wider rubber.
I think they are similar to the 648 wheel. If you look closely in the guide, the wheels are similar but the inner spokes don't connect.

I'd be surprised if they weren't the 8.5s.

Free Agent

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Prem.
I think they are similar to the 648 wheel. If you look closely in the guide, the wheels are similar but the inner spokes don't connect.

I'd be surprised if they weren't the 8.5s.
The raised section on the spokes are slightly offset to the side on the 648 and meet up to form a V-shape on the spokes. On the 60B the raised section on the spokes seems to be in the dead center and does not meet and for the V-shape. Hard to explain but if you look closely they don't match exactly. At first glance they look practically the same as you say.
Sponsored