Sponsored

2015 Carbon Fiber Body parts

Max57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited, 1957 Chevy BelAir
As time passes, I'd consider a GT hood with the vents.
Sponsored

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
The only part I'd have interest in is front fenders that fit the normal GT front bumper but have the flare and vent from the GT350. For us street guys that and possible a hood with better exhaust venting would be the only parts that would sell in large volumes.

A hood with better exhaust venting and a raised in the center section for those with SC's would be another item I can see a demand for.

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
Just an FYI, we should have a decklid within the next couple of weeks. It's going to be a very nice piece that is lightweight. PM me if you're interested in a decklid
Do you do custom work? I have a front bumper design I would like to get made. :cheers:

OP
OP

BrianFaessler

Threads
Reaction score
Website
brianfaessler.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang
Do you do custom work? I have a front bumper design I would like to get made. :cheers:
I don't personally make the molds. But we've already got the place pretty busy that's doing our molds.

We do custom work, but usually just small volume custom work for our personal race cars/street cars.

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
I don't personally make the molds. But we've already got the place pretty busy that's doing our molds.

We do custom work, but usually just small volume custom work for our personal race cars/street cars.
Yeah, all I need is one copy.

Sponsored

OP
OP

BrianFaessler

Threads
Reaction score
Website
brianfaessler.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang
Just thought I'd let everyone know. We won't be getting the roof done in carbon. It was too expensive to get the molds done. But we should have our first decklid done in the next week. I will keep everyone posted.

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
Just thought I'd let everyone know. We won't be getting the roof done in carbon. It was too expensive to get the molds done. But we should have our first decklid done in the next week. I will keep everyone posted.
How about much do you pay per mold?