Sponsored

Considering one ... is this a good price?

TheMule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang (TBD)
Fellow Pony owners! ... I'm seriously considering one. Today I walked in, test drive, fell in love and discussed some numbers with the sales person.

Key features are: 2017 GT Premium (manual, black), over the top stripes, red premium interior, factory 20" wheels, 401A, adaptive cruise control (packaged, no way to opt-out), nav (again, no way to opt-out) & reverse sensing system.

$53,498 MSRP. With discounts (employee pricing, Costco, delivery, dealer specific incentives) and $5K down, I'm at $46,065 out the door. What do you guys thing? Is this is a good price? should I sign tomorrow ? ... lol

Side question, do you get Android Auto with Sync 3 system on 2017?

thank you very much!!!
Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Way too much imo.
I paid $33k for mine ordered from the factory and its a manual, premium that msrp was $37k
That MSRP of $53k is insanely inflated.
Run

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Looks like he may be in Canada, which have way different pricing there. Much higher prices from what I’ve seen posted

ENPhoto

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ErikNymanPhotography.com
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Premium Performance Pack
Looks like he may be in Canada, which have way different pricing there. Much higher prices from what I’ve seen posted

Canada. Correct.

To the OP:

I purchased my 2016 GT Premium w/ PP ....brand new (all available options with recaros) in Nov 2015 at a dealership in Victoria BC.

Paid 58k after all taxes, fees, etc.

Also, I get Android auto with mine. Was an update that came out a few months ago. I am sure that you do.

r-model

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 1987 GT, not stock :-) DD - 2001 F150
Contact Mike Herberle at Colony Ford in Brampton, tell him Mike with the Orange Mustang sent you, he can beat that price

Sponsored

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
I think you could beat that price try Mike in Brampton. Depending on what dealer you goto. I chose East Court Ford in Scarborough. They were okay to deal with got what I wanted and was able to make changes in my factory order weeks after it was submitted.

OP
OP

TheMule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang (TBD)
Thanks for the prompt replies guys.

@ChitownStang, [MENTION=30996]gixxersixxerman[/MENTION] - Yup, I'm in Canada, Ontario. GTA area.

@ENPhoto - So all the options you paid 58K out the door? Is that with some down payment or without down payment?

@r-model, [MENTION=25613]Monopoly[/MENTION] - Thanks for the contacts guys. I will try them if I can find the vehicle I'm looking for is there.

Btw, I went to a another dealership. Priced a 2nd car ...

Features: 2017 GT Premium (manual, black), over the top stripes, factory 20" wheels, 401A, nav (packaged, no way to opt-out) & reverse sensing system.

$51,398 MSRP. With discounts (employee pricing, Costco, delivery, dealer specific incentives) and $0K down, I'm at $49,900 out the door.

This is a better price given that my above $46K number is with a $5k down ... meaning my realistic out the door price was $51K.

Thanks in advance!

Armen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Vert
Since you're in the Toronto area, go see Bill at Heritage in Scarborough. He will find you the car you want and give you a great deal. He's the General Sales Manager and calls all the shots. You won't be disappointed.

ENPhoto

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ErikNymanPhotography.com
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt Premium Performance Pack
@ENPhoto - So all the options you paid 58K out the door? Is that with some down payment or without down payment?

That was the purchase price of the mustang before trade in and down payment. I had my truck trade in value appraised one day, then came back a few days later and negotiated the price of car without a trade in.....

Once that was settled, I then told them that I want it for that price, but with my appraised truck value from a few days ago + additional money down deducted from it.

Phormz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Mustang
Hey OP you should look at Erinwood ford in Mississauga to see what they have. I always look there and the prices are always like 5k off msrp.

Sponsored

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
Don't forget the $1000 off Costco member deal!

OP
OP

TheMule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang (TBD)
Thanks everyone for your prompt inputs!!

I signed yesterday. Delivery will happen early next week as far as I know. Will keep you guys posted!.

Thank you.
Sponsored