Sponsored

My wheels shortlist, have I got the fitment specs right?

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
Ordered them Friday, collected just now from my local Ford dealer. Question regarding those actually... Is it necessary to get them activated with the special remote control tool, or do they tend to work if you drive for X miles and reset 5 times in a row?
No tool required, just press reset and drive. The light may come on, but it’ll go off by itself after a few restarts:)
Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
how much did they set you back delivered how much did you get stung for tax. the wheels I like are only available in states but i'm being put off by potentially another grand on top of the cost of the wheels to the tax man they already steal enough of my money

OP
OP
Spoonex

Spoonex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Mustang GT
how much did they set you back delivered how much did you get stung for tax. the wheels I like are only available in states but i'm being put off by potentially another grand on top of the cost of the wheels to the tax man they already steal enough of my money
Shipping was about $500, but they did come in 6 days! I’ll PM you about your second question just in case any HMRC spies are watching hahah

Which wheels do you have your eye on?

Sponsored

Chris Higham

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hi all,

I’ve been reading this thread with great interest. I am new to this site having just bought my first Mustang GT. I would like to change the wheels to the 20” Ferrada FR4. Like Spoonex I don’t want to lose the concavity on the front wheels so if I understand correctly I can go for the 20 x 10.5 all round. On Nemesis UK I have the option of ET15, ET28 and ET38. If anybody knows would they be kind enough to tell me which offset for front and rear.

Many thanks in advance.

I’ll post some pics once fitted. Car is all black so looking to also get satin black stripes. I run a trimming business so will also look to try something different in the interior although no idea what yet!

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
A 10.5” wheel on the rear needs an offset of no less than 44mm anything less will give you poke so ET 38 isn’t going to work. On the front you probably will get away with the 38 offset. But there doesn’t appear to be a compatible offset for a 10.5 rear

For these wheels to work you’ll need to go 9” with 25et front and rear.

Guy@NemesisUK

Threads
Reaction score
Website
nemesisuk.com
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
Project NemStang / Modified UK S550 Mustang GT
Hi Chris, We had the FR1's in a 20x10.5" Squared. The Offset was ET28 They are a very aggressive wheel and look awesome however you will need to run a little stretch on the Tyres. We ran Michelin Pilot Super Sports 275/35/20

The Mustang handeled great and there was no rubbing at the ride height you see in the pictures below. Due to being a black wheel they are hard to photograph and the pictures don't do them justice. Some of the other owners on here would also be able to confirm having seen it with these.

We actually have these wheels for sale with the MPSS tyres (4-5mm Tread) & TPMS Sensors but they are in need of a refurb. They had actually been referbed in gloss black but the monkeys sent them back unprotected with the courier and the faces of the rims & outer spokes are scuffed.

If you are after FR4's I have an order going in as soon as we return on Wednesday after the new year and currently have a -10% January Sale on the go until the 6th!

I presume it is the Matte Black feaGloss Black Lip:

https://nemesisuk.com/collections/w...e-black-gloss-black-lip?variant=3787775508511

Happy New Year!

ProjectMustang4_1024x1024_8655a9b1-3ca9-41c5-a127-6623875297ea_1024x1024.jpg

NEM-10-28_1024x1024.jpg

blueboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Barrie
Vehicle(s)
Dib GT and vw transporter
look at sve forged 350 sheels similar to p6gr but alot cheaper lmr.com
They are what I'm after in the 19/11 & 19/10. Finding it a bit difficult as they only accept US payment card. Anything similar available here in bronze ?

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Judd do a similar wheel but they don't do them in our stud patterns/ staggered setups / offsets we need so you'll need to get in touch with them to get them to custom make them for you. gibbo did something a while ago with a different judd wheel so they will definitely do it.

Sponsored

500PLUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I’m looking at a set of SVE 350
Unless a better 350 copy out there

$1000 from US
How can I get to U.K. and what over that will I have to pay

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
you'll have to ship them over here honestly, your best bet for big packages is ron at STS imports for that stuff.

blueboy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Barrie
Vehicle(s)
Dib GT and vw transporter
Those are the wheels I want, paying for them is the difficulty.