Sponsored

MY18 when do you expect delivery?

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Im going to try and find an 18 when im in the US next month as from the photos im still not keen but many say it looks better in the flesh
Should be able to find one out the back at a Ford dealer, did not like the 18 front end in photos but in the flesh it just looks stunning :love:

The front end, the new dash and the new active exhaust are the three things that changed my mind on the 18, then the icing on the cake was being able to fit Recaros and adaptive suspension
Sponsored

Jimboy2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Mx5 :(
Im going to try and find an 18 when im in the US next month as from the photos im still not keen but many say it looks better in the flesh
You should see plenty. I certainly did in Orlando last week. All the rentals are 18s now. I really don’t think the change is as drastic as photos make it look. I really like it after seeing them in the flesh. Picture do not do it justice at all.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
One more sleep and its pick up time :ford:
We're expecting a live stream of the event with running commentary ;)

Bad timing I guess with the weather, hope that doesn't mess with your pick up. And for God's sake - drive carefully!

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Its been quite bad in kent,but we are not due any more until friday.I just want to get home ok and hang on until the weather breaks.Its been at the dealers for a while so it will be our first visit.Hopefully there will be no issues,particularly looking at panel gaps and the bonnet front pinch which they seem to still let go at the factory.:thumbsup:

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I think the 18 has a more aggressive look than the 17, if you look at them head on
Nice to see those modded lights condensing

#ComeTheFuckAtMeTrolls

In more non goading terms, nice to see they haven't fixed their misty lights :lol:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Nice to see those modded lights condensing

#ComeTheFuckAtMeTrolls

In more non goading terms, nice to see they haven't fixed their misty lights :lol:
I imagine Ford may stay in business long enough to resolve anything catastrophic however :p

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I imagine Ford may stay in business long enough to resolve anything catastrophic however :p
To be fair, they're still in business the new owners just an total utter **** waffle who doesn't fucking reply to jack shit. (Company was sold)

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
One more sleep and its pick up time :ford:
Hope it all goes well today and I look forward to your 1st impressions :headbang:

avocet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Weather has turned again :mad:
I'm still heading for maidstone even if its just to take photos
Rain is forcast for saturday so it might have to be delayed until then.

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Sorry to hear that, hope all goes well today :thumbsup:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Drive safe bud! Cant wait to see the pics!

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
To be fair, they're still in business the new owners just an total utter **** waffle who doesn't fucking reply to jack shit. (Company was sold)
Company was dissolved, just like the guy's previous two companies. If anything was sold - equipment, order book, etc - there's no requirement for whoever bought it to concern themselves with someone else's f*ck-ups.

So near, yet....will be good to see the first customer car when it happens :thumbsup:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Company was dissolved, just like the guy's previous two companies. If anything was sold - equipment, order book, etc - there's no requirement for whoever bought it to concern themselves with someone else's f*ck-ups.

So near, yet....will be good to see the first customer car when it happens :thumbsup:
Technicalities, it was struck off CH register by the looks of it as it failed to send through statements, therefore they (CH) sent through a notice to strike off, then dissolved it via strike off. Totally different to actually disolving a company. That said, the new guy is shady as fuck from what i'm seeing he's just ignoring people, the phone lines and shit still work, but it's beyond a joke getting a hold of the new person. Legally speaking if a business is sold, the new owner takes over any outstanding responsibilities etc. However in this case, he seems to be ignoring it.

yada yada, flogging a dead horse here for the sake of technicalities and accurate information. :lol:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Looks like the company was formed late 2015, filed no accounts and was dormant by mid 2017. The one and only director filed for dissolution on the 11/10/17 and terminated himself two days later :D
Anyway, I know nothing about company law and this isn't the place for it so will stop typing. I wouldn't be holding my breath on any support from the new guy however, should he exist in that capacity, cos the whole process appears to be a legal exercise in responsibility-shirking.
Sponsored