FEATURES

• Height Adjustable Suspension
  • High Tensile Chrome-Silicone Alloy Springs
  • Twin Tube Shock Technology
  • Individual Adjustment
  • Front Drop: 1.18" to 1.97"
  • Rear Drop: 0.79" to 1.58"

DESCRIPTION

Sporty Handling. Dropping the stance or rake of a Mustang is something most S550 owners desire doing at some point when their pockets will allow. Maintaining a comfortable ride while improving overall handling is also a much sought after change. Make all of those things come to life when you swap out your stock suspension for this Vogtland Coilover Kit. With individual height adjustment and twin tube shocks, your 2015-2017 Mustang will acquire sporty handling and reduced body roll, all while obtaining the look you've been dreaming of for months.

Height Only Adjustments.
Having the ability to adjust front and rear height independently provides a nice cushion for personal preferences. Using the adjustments at the front and rear axles, your S550 can be lowered between 1.18" to 1.97" up front and 0.79" to 1.58" out back. Getting that perfect stance and ride height has never been so easy!

Lightweight Setup
Using a material engineered specifically at Vogtland, the exclusive chrome-silicone alloy provides long lasting protection against corrosion and a super durable setup for your S550 Mustang. The composition used to craft these progressive rate springs allows for thinner gauge, cold-wound springs that are lighter weight and stronger than others out on the market.

Quality Components.
Lack of quality is not a worry when it comes to this Coilover Kit by Vogtland. Featuring galvanized coilover struts for rust resistance and twin tube shock technology for continued ride comfort, this kit is designed for maximum longevity. Bump stops for dust protection are also included to round out this suspension system. Install this kit on your S550 and enjoy the new looks and handling of your Mustang for many years to come.

Application.
Made in Germany, this Vogtland Height Adjustable Coilover Kit is specifically designed for use on 2015-2017 Mustangs, including the V6, EcoBoost and GT models.

OP
OP
Vogtland Mustang

Vogtland Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanspeed.com.au
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Porsche 987 Spyder
Thanks Fred. What shock and spring?
Hi FIXR7 sorry re late reply I am at SEMA so the time diff. The shocks and struts are the same that KW, Eibach and Roush use valved to Vogtlands spec. Quality is first rate as you would expect from a German company such as Vogtland.

FIXR7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Rogue 351 powered, '17 Ruby GT, '99 XH V8-S ute, '69 Mercury Cougar XR7 S-code, '96 XH Ex-pork van
Vehicle Showcase
FEATURES

Thanks Fred, Is that actual vehicle height drop or the spring seat height range?

wimbrow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT fastback black
lowering springs

FEATURES

• Individual Adjustment

DESCRIPTION

Sporty Handling. Dropping the stance or rake of a Mustang is something most S550 owners desire doing at some point when their pockets will allow. Maintaining a comfortable ride while improving overall handling is also a much sought after change. Make all of those things come to life when you swap out your stock suspension for this Vogtland Coilover Kit. With individual height adjustment and twin tube shocks, your 2015-2017 Mustang will acquire sporty handling and reduced body roll, all while obtaining the look you've been dreaming of for months.

Height Only Adjustments.
Having the ability to adjust front and rear height independently provides a nice cushion for personal preferences. Using the adjustments at the front and rear axles, your S550 can be lowered between 1.18" to 1.97" up front and 0.79" to 1.58" out back. Getting that perfect stance and ride height has never been so easy!

Lightweight Setup
Using a material engineered specifically at Vogtland, the exclusive chrome-silicone alloy provides long lasting protection against corrosion and a super durable setup for your S550 Mustang. The composition used to craft these progressive rate springs allows for thinner gauge, cold-wound springs that are lighter weight and stronger than others out on the market.

Quality Components.
Lack of quality is not a worry when it comes to this Coilover Kit by Vogtland. Featuring galvanized coilover struts for rust resistance and twin tube shock technology for continued ride comfort, this kit is designed for maximum longevity. Bump stops for dust protection are also included to round out this suspension system. Install this kit on your S550 and enjoy the new looks and handling of your Mustang for many years to come.

Application.
Made in Germany, this Vogtland Height Adjustable Coilover Kit is specifically designed for use on 2015-2017 Mustangs, including the V6, EcoBoost and GT models.[/QUOTE

hi aus mustang. with over an inch drop will you worry about bottoming out your muffler when going over judder bars ? cheers, tom

Sponsored

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
FEATURES

• Individual Adjustment

DESCRIPTION

Height Only Adjustments.

Lightweight Setup

Quality Components.

Application.
Made in Germany, this Vogtland Height Adjustable Coilover Kit is specifically designed for use on 2015-2017 Mustangs, including the V6, EcoBoost and GT models.
hi aus mustang. with over an inch drop will you worry about bottoming out your muffler when going over judder bars ? cheers, tom
I must admit I just had to Google what a judder bar is!

I went for the minor drop one and I have never had an issue with speed bumps / judder bars. I just take it slowly.

I also reverse into car spots as well so I don't hit the front chin

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
[MENTION=17603]wimbrow[/MENTION]
When I dropped mine on Vogtland 35 front and rear, the lowest point of the car (resonator from memory) was about 95mm from the ground.
Obviously you lose more ground clearance if you're running headers. :cheers:

GT STANG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT race red
Hi Fred
I had the Vogtland springs that I got from you installed and WOW, what a difference they have made. It's not only improved the looks of the STANG but the handling and overall ride is amazing !!!!
I was very happy with the car when it was stock but the mods that I have chosen thanks to your help has taken it to another level for my liking.
Talk soon the Project 6GR wheels are on my to do list.
Cheers
Al

MrMustang1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red mustang GT
Hi Fred, this is our GT on Vogtland 35mm front and rear drop.
Photos are of before and after.
I installed the springs myself in 3 hours, and was easy enough to do. Ride quality has as far as im concerned improved, cornering much better, and squats less in the ass when booting the car. Over all very very happy with the springs and what they offer. Height is not a problem as long as certain areas are taken with a little care. Need to mindful with higher gutters both for the front of the car or the doors (scrapped the bottom of a door a few days ago due to higher footpath as I live in a country town).

31432497301_f3fcf790dc_b.jpg

33768856770_164f626b64_b.jpg

Benwilj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Comp Orange
I'm interested in the Vogtland sport springs but worried about tire rub on fender.
I have 25mm spacers all around.
Any issues with that set up?
Would it rub if my car hit a bump while turning?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Vogtland Mustang

Vogtland Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanspeed.com.au
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
I'm interested in the Vogtland sport springs but worried about tire rub on fender.
I have 25mm spacers all around.
Any issues with that set up?
Would it rub if my car hit a bump while turning?
We have no issues with cars running 10" Front 35mm offset and 11" Rear 50mm offset. Have seen customers with 20mm spacers and no issues with factory wheels

OverrBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red GT
I am currently rocking the 35mm front and back vogtlands springs. Would it be possible to get just the rear 25mm springs? I kinda like the more raked look.

OP
OP
Vogtland Mustang

Vogtland Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanspeed.com.au
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
I am currently rocking the 35mm front and back vogtlands springs. Would it be possible to get just the rear 25mm springs? I kinda like the more raked look.

Hi Overboost please send me an email to [email protected] and I will be able to arrange the correct Vogtland spring kit for you in Germany directly with Vogtland.

Regards
Fred

goldman_cpa

@the_mustang_accountant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
His wife craaaaaaaaaaazy
Raked Look

I have 35mm front and 25mm rear.
DSC_0771.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.