Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanspeed.com.au
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Porsche 987 Spyder
Just to let you know that we distribute German Made and German Engineered Vogtland Springs for your Mustang GT or Ecoboost.

We have them to suit the Mustang GT Coupe or Convertible in a 35mm drop Front and Rear and also a 35mm Front and 25mm Rear.

For the Ecoboost cars we have them in a 25mm drop Front and Rear.

We have sold a bunch of these Australia wide and the comments we get back are "Great Springs" "Good Ride Comfort" "Great Stance". We have loads of pics of local cars that are riding on Vogtlands so if you want to see what your Pony will sit like just email us.

We are located in Moorabbin, Vic. We send Australia wide.

Phone 03 9553 6915 or email [email protected]
Sponsored

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just to let you know that we distribute German Made and German Engineered Vogtland Springs for your Mustang GT or Ecoboost.

We have them to suit the Mustang GT Coupe or Convertible in a 35mm drop Front and Rear and also a 35mm Front and 25mm Rear.

We have sold a bunch of these Australia wide and the comments we get back are "Great Springs" "Good Ride Comfort" "Great Stance". We have loads of pics of local cars that are riding on Vogtlands so if you want to see what your Pony will sit like just email us.

Fred, I'm STOKED with the 35mm drop springs I got from you. First comment from every passenger is "Jesus, it sits flat in the turns!"
The fact that you're one of us AND the price.... Can't go past it. :cheers:

Disclaimer: I'm in NO WAY affiliated with Fred's company. Just a seriously happy customer. That is all :D

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM

Hey Fred, I gave you a call last week about the springs. They are going to be installed with Christine on Thursday. I can't wait!

OP
OP
Vogtland Mustang

Vogtland Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanspeed.com.au
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
Hi Anthony

Thank you for your comments. Glad to hear that you are enjoying! Are you coming to Melbourne for the Mustang Concourse in a few weeks.

Fred, I'm STOKED with the 35mm drop springs I got from you. First comment from every passenger is "Jesus, it sits flat in the turns!"
The fact that you're one of us AND the price.... Can't go past it. :cheers:

Disclaimer: I'm in NO WAY affiliated with Fred's company. Just a seriously happy customer. That is all :D

OP
OP
Vogtland Mustang

Vogtland Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanspeed.com.au
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
Hi Aus

I am sure you will be an even happier Mustang GT owner when Goodyear Autocare Watergardens fit the Vogtland springs to your car. Shoot through some pics.
Cheers
Fred

Hey Fred, I gave you a call last week about the springs. They are going to be installed with Christine on Thursday. I can't wait!

Sponsored

goldman_cpa

@the_mustang_accountant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
His wife craaaaaaaaaaazy
Have never experienced customer services as good as I have from Fred. Eager to please and happy to help.

Mine are going in today.

Will post some pics when I can.

goldman_cpa

@the_mustang_accountant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
His wife craaaaaaaaaaazy
Sitting a lot nicer now with the Vogtland Sports Springs. 35mm front & 25mm rear drop.
Lowered 2.jpg
Lowered.jpg

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Sitting a lot nicer now with the Vogtland Sports Springs. 35mm front & 25mm rear drop.
Looks great, can't wait for tomorrow. Where did you get yours installed?

goldman_cpa

@the_mustang_accountant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
His wife craaaaaaaaaaazy

Sponsored

goldman_cpa

@the_mustang_accountant
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
His wife craaaaaaaaaaazy
Nice colour!!

Is the ride around town any different with the spring swap?

why did you do different front back drop?
cheers
Brad
Ride to work this morning (my first drive after lowering) didn't show any reduction in ride quality. Not too stiff or anything.

Originally bought 35mm for both ends, but looking at others that had done the 35mm all around and also looking at the car as it stood as stock (to the eye the front is higher - or atleast the arch to tyre gap looks like it is), I thought it may look to low at the back (like some of those Commodores you see around - although not as bad) so went with 35 front and 25 back to reduce the wheel arch to tyre gap to around the same and also to introduce a bit of rake to the front.

IngotGT2016

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2016 INGOT SILVER GT
Ride to work this morning (my first drive after lowering) didn't show any reduction in ride quality. Not too stiff or anything.

Originally bought 35mm for both ends, but looking at others that had done the 35mm all around and also looking at the car as it stood as stock (to the eye the front is higher - or atleast the arch to tyre gap looks like it is), I thought it may look to low at the back (like some of those Commodores you see around - although not as bad) so went with 35 front and 25 back to reduce the wheel arch to tyre gap to around the same and also to introduce a bit of rake to the front.
looks really good as well.:cheers:

Unkle Ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Still running the standard shocks?

That's my question as well Unkle Ed.....not much point in lowering a car using stock stroke shocks...the damn things are half way through their metering stroke when the car is sitting still. I am waiting for Bilstein to get their act together and get some shocks out for the S550.
I have them on some of my other cars and they are night and day different from stock.

Unkle Ed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
That's my question as well Unkle Ed.....not much point in lowering a car using stock stroke shocks...the damn things are half way through their metering stroke when the car is sitting still. I am waiting for Bilstein to get their act together and get some shocks out for the S550.
I have them on some of my other cars and they are night and day different from stock.
I'm also waiting on Bilstein otherwise Steeda may be the next best option. Really keen on dropping the coin on springs but it seems a waste to pull it all apart and only do springs then later on do the exact same thing to change the shocks.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.