Sponsored

Aussie M6G Member Map

El Jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Added mine, pin number 41. It looks like I'm the only one so far in the Redlands for Brisbane :( I have seen quite a few getting about in the area though.
Sponsored

OzMustang S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
Build 07/2018 Mustang GT 6spM (Magnetic)
Got this idea from the UK section of the forum. Thanks [MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION]

It will be useful for us all when planning meets, or for helping those 'nearby' with questions and what not, on the car. It may also help those who're looking at modifications the ability to meet you and look at the mods in person and get first hand reviews of such.

NOTE: please don't put your actual full address in this as it's public - put the pin in the general location (suburb) of where you live.

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2057962&add=1

Press 'Additions' - then 'Add marker - Detailed' and put your name, in details you can put your mods, I've got my Marker as red, as I've got a red Mustang, you can feel free to change your coloured pin as appropriate.

KEEP YOUR 'LOCATION PIN' URL safe, should you wish to change anything on the PIN, otherwise you won't be able to change it!!! (see below)

THE MAP IS CURRENTLY SET AS PRIVATE TO ADD A PIN USE THE FOLLOWING KEY:

mm6gau (to add a new pin)
vm6gau (to view the map only, not to add a pin)

Can't access via link any more without paid subscription apparently.
1658314029307.png