Sponsored

Oz S550 spotted thread

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The rear window/brake light fit, well my quick look it appears the left side of the window is lower than the right, but once again if you didn't know about this issue you wouldn't notice it. I was trying to point it out to the dealer, but he had no idea what I was talking about and tried to say it was the lean the car was on due to the Australian suspension set up (Ford please educate your dealers!).

HAHA:lol:
Sponsored

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
Triple Yellow GT parked on Upper Heidelberg Road Ivanhoe. From memory the gear shift knob had been switched out with a yellow 9 pool ball.

Car looked awesome

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Triple Yellow GT parked on Upper Heidelberg Road Ivanhoe. From memory the gear shift knob had been switched out with a yellow 9 pool ball.

Car looked awesome
That would be the first delivery from Courtney and Patterson I think. Was wondering when they would get one out

Frostee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue GT
That would be the first delivery from Courtney and Patterson I think. Was wondering when they would get one out
I spoke to my Dealer there a little before Christmas and I know they had a White GT ready to go out on that day.

I was also told that they will have a Race Red EB on display "mid" January and a GT available for test drive late Jan/Feb.

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
I spoke to my Dealer there a little before Christmas and I know they had a White GT ready to go out on that day.

I was also told that they will have a Race Red EB on display "mid" January and a GT available for test drive late Jan/Feb.
Ahh I heard about the eb coming but the gt? I bet that's the dealer principal car that they aren't supposed to buy

Sponsored

Since-64

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graeme
Vehicle(s)
2014 Grand Cherokee, G6ET, 2016 Mustang
Ahh I heard about the eb coming but the gt? I bet that's the dealer principal car that they aren't supposed to buy
Another dealer principle with a car their not supposed to have, while we are all left hanging with delivery dates being pushed back, and a serious lack of communication from Ford and their dealers.

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
I am angry enough, I really dont need to hear more about these ahole dealers that screw over their customers....my patience has depleted to brick throwing point....luckily it's stinking hot and the dealers are too far away.......

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
I am angry enough, I really dont need to hear more about these ahole dealers that screw over their customers....my patience has depleted to brick throwing point....luckily it's stinking hot and the dealers are too far away.......
Just think how great it will be when you get your classic mustang :)

Yuvraj

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yuvraj Singh
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT PP
Some on mustang club of victoria spotted this white gt

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
I guess while on holiday - they're Sydney streets :)

Nice one... I think I've seen those numberplates before somewhere?

Sponsored

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Or maybe they were lost

GTCONVERT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT Convertible (24th June 2016)
Bobsp12 have you seen the convertible GT driving around Adelaide with JARVIS plates..is that just a dealer principal rubbing salt in to the wound of us waiting on our cars... :frusty:

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Bobsp12 have you seen the convertible GT driving around Adelaide with JARVIS plates..is that just a dealer principal rubbing salt in to the wound of us waiting on our cars... :frusty:
I have not seen any in Adelaide yet....I wouldnt put it past those aholes to be doing it though. The dp has been very average in the dealings that I have had with him. Just like the rest of their salespersons really. I am so angry and frustrated with the delays in delivery at the moment that it is best that I dont go anywhere near that dealership.

GTCONVERT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT Convertible (24th June 2016)
I have not seen any in Adelaide yet....I wouldnt put it past those aholes to be doing it though. The dp has been very average in the dealings that I have had with him. Just like the rest of their salespersons really. I am so angry and frustrated with the delays in delivery at the moment that it is best that I dont go anywhere near that dealership.
Not my photo but the car everyone keeps telling me about and asking where my car is...I ordered beginning of March so not as bad a wait as yours.
FB_IMG_1452636015715.jpg

andman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 GT
I finally saw my first Mustang in the flesh. It was a Black GT Fastback in Paradise Point QLD.

I was happy to finally see one on the road, just sad it's not mine :(
Sponsored